The NinSheetMusic Redesign Suggestion Thread: The Forum

Started by Jamaha, May 05, 2013, 03:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

I know that. I just got sick of Nocturne always nentioning this every chance he gets
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dude

Quote from: Dudeman on February 01, 2016, 10:30:29 AMI agree with Seb. There's no reason for that to exist here, of all places. Find another forum or make a Skype group if you're so desperate to get your fix.
then let's just get rid of off-topic as there's no reason to have that here either

Sebastian

The Off-Topic board doesn't consist of subjects that are 18+, nor do they have consist of subjects that may offend some or most people.

Dude

What part of it's hidden unless you want to apply for it don't you people get.

Dudeman

Well, I suppose we'll just have to leave it up to Jamaha for a final answer since he's the only one who can edit the board structure. As far as I know.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Altissimo

Quote from: BrainyLucario on February 01, 2016, 11:05:29 AMI know that. I just got sick of Nocturne always nentioning this every chance he gets

but now you know how some people feel about undertale being Everywhere!

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Altissimo on February 01, 2016, 11:45:15 AMbut now you know how some people feel about undertale being Everywhere!
He's part of that reason.

Altissimo

what are you even talking about lmao i'm saying it's just as obnoxious to hear people going on about how undertale is Teh BEst Thing Ever as it is to hear people talking about the fact that they dislike it

Dudeman

I agree with Alti. Just because you're tired of seeing someone repeatedly express their dislike for something does not give you permission to repeatedly counter with unabashed praise for it. I'm all for Undertale praise, but keep it in the Undertale thread or similar and do your best to just ignore any negative comments you see elsewhere. Otherwise threads get derailed and then everyone has a bad time.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Dudeman on February 01, 2016, 12:02:21 PMI agree with Alti. Just because you're tired of seeing someone repeatedly express their dislike for something does not give you permission to repeatedly counter with unabashed praise for it. I'm all for Undertale praise, but keep it in the Undertale thread or similar and do your best to just ignore any negative comments you see elsewhere. Otherwise threads get derailed and then everyone has a bad time.
Fine. That was uncalled for.

mikey

Quote from: Altissimo on February 01, 2016, 11:45:15 AMbut now you know how some people feel about undertale being Everywhere!
thus saith THA LORD
unmotivated

Altissimo

Altissimo

got my own recommendation: edit logs. another forum i'm on uses them - when a post is edited you can click a thing and see how it was edited

Sebastian