News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The NinSheetMusic Redesign Suggestion Thread: The Forum

Started by Jamaha, May 05, 2013, 03:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Pianist Da Sootopolis

A new topic was made for this issue and issues like it specifically to separate it from other constructive redesign ideas for the forum.
what is shitpost

Olimar12345

It would have been nice if the entire conversation could've been separated. You know, like from the beginning. Can someone who sees this (with the ability to do so) please fix that?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

Olimar12345

Lol even I know how to split/merge topics, I just don't mod this board.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

Well I can't undo it, nor move one post from a single topic to another. Sorry bud. Also, nothing of relevance happened in those few posts :/

Also, not your job, as you just pointed out.

Olimar12345

1) click on the button in the top right-hand corner of dudes post (that I mentioned) labeled "split topic.
2) select the posts in which you want to split from this topic (pick from the three options, the latter two being more useful). Click OK and the topic should split into two.
3)  select "merge topics" within this new topic just created (button is at the bottom left-hand corner from within the topic) and enter the topic id for the second topic.
4) ??
5) profit

Winter

Makes sense, thank you. So kindly point out which post contributed to the conversation?

Olimar12345

Reading is hard:

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 27, 2016, 03:17:19 PMIt would have been nice if the entire conversation could've been separated. You know, like from the beginning. Can someone who sees this (with the ability to do so) please fix that?

The hyperlink, yo.

Winter

No I mean , which post actually contributes so much that it needs to be moved for the other thread to make sense?

Olimar12345

B/c starting from the beginning never makes sense.

Dude

I can't make posts with emojis

Why?
🎩
😡

Oh. It's just the preview button that screws up. And the quick editing box.

That's annoying.

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]