The NinSheetMusic Redesign Suggestion Thread: The Forum

Started by Jamaha, May 05, 2013, 03:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: braixen1264 on May 11, 2016, 01:04:07 PMThat's a pretty minor inconvenience and there's probably a reason for why it doesn't work like that.
Flood control.

mikey

unmotivated

Altissimo

recommendation: in the submission panel put a gigantic notice in big red letters that says "DOES YOUR SHEET FOLLOW THE NSM GUIDELINES?" and make it link to the guidelines

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Lol that's actually already on our to-do list.

We also have a big to-do list...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Sebastian

A button in peoples' profiles that is something like "Show this user's current submissions." This would be really nice for when you're looking for a certain person's sub or if you want to see what other subs this person has by just clicking on said person's profile.
Just a suggestion.

mikey

unmotivated

Zunawe

Unsubscribe from a thread in "Show new replies to your posts?"
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Sebastian

Could we get the post size increased?
I would like to have a personal arrangement thread original post layout like Th3Gavst3r, but with all that extra stuff, I won't be able to fit it into the original post with the amount of arrangements I have.

It's possible: Admin > Posts and Topics > Maximum allowed post size: _____

JDMEK5

^I'll vouch for this. Maybe there's a way to have a special limit on posts just for that board?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

KefkaticFanatic

The age-old solution is just to create a topic with X number of RESERVED posts at the beginning for use as overflows.

me irl
[close]