The NinSheetMusic Redesign Suggestion Thread: The Forum

Started by Jamaha, May 05, 2013, 03:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 07, 2016, 09:55:04 AMThe age-old solution is just to create a topic with X number of RESERVED posts at the beginning for use as overflows.

this. Plus only a tiny few would ever get use out of this, so adjusting the size limit when a solution already exists seems pretty unnecessary.

Edit: caught by the page-change.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

WaluigiTime64

Maybe instead of "Sending email to another member", it should be "Sending an email to another member". This isn't really important, so whatever.

I think this is the right place to post this.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Zunawe

"Sending mail to another member"
"Sending a mail to another member"
"Sending email to another member"
"Sending an email to another member"
"Sending emails to another member"
All sound at least somewhat appropriate to me.

And finally, why should it even matter?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: Zunawe on July 26, 2016, 10:16:50 PM"Sending mail to another member"
"Sending a mail to another member"
"Sending email to another member"
"Sending an email to another member"
"Sending emails to another member"
All sound at least somewhat appropriate to me.
I guess the term "email" is just odd grammar-wise.

Quote from: Zunawe on July 26, 2016, 10:16:50 PMAnd finally, why should it even matter?
Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on July 26, 2016, 02:23:13 AMThis isn't really important, so whatever.
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dude

Suggestion: Add a required YouTube link to the nsm panel when submitting.

WaluigiTime64

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Olimar12345

To be honest, it's been on our list of things to do for months (years?). Deku?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Quote from: Bespinben on February 01, 2017, 12:17:42 PMMaybe add it into the Formatting Guidelines too.
why?

Edit: I can't even figure out what this is supposed to mean...

Oh, ok I see. Yeah that seems unnecessary for the sheet but during the submission process I'd figure it'd be nice to hear what the original sounds like

Dudeman

I don't think the Formatting Guidelines are a really relevant place to put a note, since the topic is solely about the formatting of the sheet itself.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Olimar12345

Quote from: Dudeman on February 01, 2017, 12:23:07 PMI don't think the Formatting Guidelines are a really relevant place to put a note, since the topic is solely about the formatting of the sheet itself.

I agree. That doesn't make sense. What we've been needing is a spot on the uploader that you can paste your video URL in OR post some alternative in the rare cases that the original is not somewhere on youtube.

Altissimo

maybe a generalized "submission etiquette" thread? Could also cover how you should approach critiques, what to do if your piece is deleted, after how long without OP commenting it will be deleted, etc.

Dude