News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

TWG LIII: All the King's Men

Started by MaestroUGC, May 14, 2013, 12:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on May 26, 2013, 08:42:13 PMBut that doesn't really make sense? Shouldn't we be lynching him because he's shown some suspicious activity? He should be disproving your theories on why he's a wolf instead of making more about how he's not
Contrarily to Bird, I believe that Yugi is much more likely to be a wolf than Greg. We are lynching him because he's shown suspicious activity (at least compared to other people), but in this case, a "general" defense would be more encompassing (obviously :P) and give him a chance to supply us with reasons why somebody else should be lynched over him (which in this case, is a better idea to do).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

I just meant that Yugi should read the reasons people suspect him himself rather than being lazy and asking for other players to repeat them. Everything's laid out in the past 5 pages anyway, it's not like it's a lot.

Anyway, I'm fine with Yugi I suppose, although I'd still prefer Greg.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

MaestroUGC

His Royal Highness, in his infinite wisdom, initiated Order 66, leading to the death of Captain Yugi who lead the operation.

Rebels:
Prince of Shadows – Master Wolf, the mastermind behind the movement.
2 Conspirators – 2 soldiers dedicated to the movement.
The King's Council – A traitor; if he is killed, one name of a conspirator will be announced (Prince of Shadow's name is last on the list for reveal). If he dies while in power then the lynching will revert to a Public Vote.

Humans:
The King – Our sovereign leader, if he dies power goes to the Prince. No Voting Power.
The Prince – Next in line for the throne, if both the King and Prince Die, the Charismatic Wolf assumes Power. No Voting Power.
Prime Minister – Has double voting power.
The Royal Guard – Guardian
8 Citizens – People loyal to the King

Players:
1. Black Dragon Slayer, Soldier - Corporal
2. Yugi, Officer - Captain KIA
3. fank009, Soldier - Private
4. The Boy Who Cried Wolf, Clerk - Corporal KIA
5. FSM-Reapr, M.P. - Sergeant
6. The ZeldaPianist275, Soldier - Private KIA
7. gzgregory, Soldier - Sergeant
8. Dude, Clerk - Corporal
9. Bird, Pilot - Lieutenant
10. Waddle Bro, Officer - Lieutenant KIA
11. Bubbles, Cook - Sergeant
12. Mashi, Officer - Major KIA
13. wolf, Soldier - Private MIA
14. Vermilionvermin, Soldier - Corporal KIA
15. Thiannon, Soldier - Private KIA
16. Liggy, Doctor - Major KIA

Chatroom

It is now Night 5
Night 5 will end on Mon. May 27th at 11:00 PM CST

I work at nights so don't be alarmed if I miss the update time, the phase will still end as scheduled.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Greg

God dammit why did I miss this entire phase.

Anyway, as I said before, I'm grounded so I only have enough time to make this post, but I'll be able to respond to Bird's accusations tomorrow when I'm at school.

SO YEAH GET EXCITED.

Dude

Greg

Quote from: Bird on May 26, 2013, 11:12:51 AMGreg:
- Said BDS should follow the public lynch
If this was an attempt at a wolf maneuver, why would I immediately negate it the next phase with the whole PMs to BDS thing?
Quote- Had a godawful first suspicion list, with confirmed humans filling the top half.
I never said any of those were strong suspicions. Most of those got shuffled out of the top half (TZP and Bubbles by the end of the phase, in particular).
Quote- Had a pretty bad "top 3" suspicion list as well.
- Suspected and voted for Dude the whole game.
Frankly, Dude did pretty much the wolfiest thing anyone's done this game by revealing who the guardian is. Besides, I'm apparently the only one who thought Dude was suspicious. Wolves, generally speaking, don't try to stand out that way. I just actually thought that he was suspicious.
Quote- Active enough to make a few helpful posts before fading away into obscurity.
Like I've said, grounded. Want proof? It didn't make any sense for me to intentionally miss the last phase WITHOUT DEFENDING MYSELF, no matter which role I am.

Also, why FSM is not my partner:
At the end of Day 2 (here) FSM agreed with Verm in wanting to lynch me. BDS was around at the end of that phase so it's entirely possible that he would have acted on it. Also, the whole PM to BDS thing was probably strong enough at that point to make me not the first lynch target. It doesn't make any sense for FSM to not mention that and instead support my lynch, and if he really was my wolf partner, I highly doubt he would have forgotten the strongest thing in my defense.

FSM-Reapr

water u tawking a boat partner

Dude

late but i've wanted to say this

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on May 14, 2013, 03:42:07 PMThat's disgusting. Please, no racism uhg.

MaestroUGC

They came in the stillness of the night and in a single stroke the Prince of Shadows initiated the end game for his master plan. Corporal Dude was attacked and killed.

Rebels:
Prince of Shadows – Master Wolf, the mastermind behind the movement.
2 Conspirators – 2 soldiers dedicated to the movement.
The King's Council – A traitor; if he is killed, one name of a conspirator will be announced (Prince of Shadow's name is last on the list for reveal). If he dies while in power then the lynching will revert to a Public Vote.

Humans:
The King – Our sovereign leader, if he dies power goes to the Prince. No Voting Power.
The Prince – Next in line for the throne, if both the King and Prince Die, the Charismatic Wolf assumes Power. No Voting Power.
Prime Minister – Has double voting power.
The Royal Guard – Guardian
8 Citizens – People loyal to the King

Players:
1. Black Dragon Slayer, Soldier - Corporal
2. Yugi, Officer - Captain KIA
3. fank009, Soldier - Private
4. The Boy Who Cried Wolf, Clerk - Corporal KIA
5. FSM-Reapr, M.P. - Sergeant
6. The ZeldaPianist275, Soldier - Private KIA
7. gzgregory, Soldier - Sergeant
8. Dude, Clerk - Corporal - KIA
9. Bird, Pilot - Lieutenant
10. Waddle Bro, Officer - Lieutenant KIA
11. Bubbles, Cook - Sergeant
12. Mashi, Officer - Major KIA
13. wolf, Soldier - Private MIA
14. Vermilionvermin, Soldier - Corporal KIA
15. Thiannon, Soldier - Private KIA
16. Liggy, Doctor - Major KIA

Chatroom

In a single move the Prince of Shadows assured his victory, nothing more stood in his way as he ascended to the throne.

WOLVES WIN
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber