11. Bubbles, Cook - Sergeant - The Royal Guard
12. Mashi, Officer - Major - The Prince - Died Night 2
13. wolf, Soldier - Private - Citizen - Kicked Night 2
14. Vermilionvermin, Soldier - Corporal - Citizen - Died Night 3
15. Thiannon, Soldier - Private - Citizen - Died Day 2
16. Liggy, Doctor - Major - Conspirator - Died Day 3

Analyses:
1. Black Dragon Slayer, Soldier - Corporal - The King
You had nearly infinite power at your disposal and you wasted every bit of it. At the beginning of the game you deferred every decision to Mashi, which was smart considering he's a strong player. However, once he died you basically threw your hands up and said "Now what?" and failed to lead the humans, allowing the wolves to effectively control the lynching decisions since you went by popular vote. You didn't talk to your people on the grounds that "You weren't sure if you could trust them" which lead to them doing nothing and rendering Human team being effectively useless.

2. Yugi, Officer - Captain - Citizen
You didn't do much throughout the game, at least nothing of note. You were just kind of there and threw your two cents in every now and then. A moderate performance, I guess.

3. fank009, Soldier - Private - The King's Council
You have proven yourself to be a very capable player, but you tend to overthink your plans and end up stumbling over them. You have to learn some of the nuances of the game and how it works here, but I think you'll fit right in.

4. The Boy Who Cried Wolf, Clerk - Corporal - Citizen
Died Night 1. Good job.

5. FSM-Reapr, M.P. - Sergeant - Prince of Shadows
You were great at being a wolf. You layed so low most people didn't even notice you and was able to make some effective decisions that brought the wolves closer to victory. Most of you performance was in the shadows and that was done really well.

6. The ZeldaPianist275, Soldier - Private - Citizen
You were a human, and you didn't get yourself lynched, so I'd say you did alright.

7. gzgregory, Soldier - Sergeant - Citizen
You disappeared halfway through the game, but you at least chimed in from time to time before that.

8. Dude, Clerk - Corporal - Prime Minister
You were a good human, until you threw a fit mid-way threw the game and revealed the roles of the specials. This was a spiteful move for an ultimately dumb reason. "BDS isn't talking to me, so I'm going to tank the human team." This was a despicable move and I'm recommending a one game ban.

9. Bird, Pilot - Lieutenant - Conspirator
You were a very strong wolf, and you managed to stay one step ahead of the humans most of the time. Combined with the rest of your team it's no surprise that you guys won without much resistance.

10. Waddle Bro, Officer - Lieutenant - Citizen
You were the first lynch, due to inactivity as per the norm around here. Good job.

11. Bubbles, Cook - Sergeant - The Royal Guard
You played a good game until after BDS stopped communicating with you. Instead of getting mad you just stopped playing altogether. Bad form, young miss. Bad form.

12. Mashi, Officer - Major - The Prince
You were effectively the leader of the human team, with BDS acting as your proxy. He went to you and you either course corrected him or affirmed his decisions. Then you died and everything went to sh*t. Yay!

13. wolf, Soldier - Private - Citizen
Inactive. Unceremoniously kicked.

14. Vermilionvermin, Soldier - Corporal - Citizen
You were a strong asset to the human team, and you had some good hunches that would've proven useful had the wolves not taken you out.

15. Thiannon, Soldier - Private - Citizen
You were active and looked as if you were going to be useful, but you were lynched Day 2 and that was the end of that. Yay.

16. Liggy, Doctor - Major - Conspirator
You didn't do much this game, but when the humans were pulling straws your name came up and BDS chose you. Why? I'm not too sure.

Overall, the humans performed terribly. Sure, the Wolf team was unusually strong (Bird, FSM, Liggy, and fank), but the humans just did not get a footing. BDS is single handedly responsible for the failure of the humans. He didn't effectively unite the players into making cohesive moves. He alienated his own alliance and he ultimately lead to the total chaos that was the lynching process. I don't even have words to describe how badly the humans did. All the power was seated with BDS and he fell on his typical paranoia that lead to his failure.

Well I hope you had fun. I'm going to take this time to say this will be my last TWG. Probably not forever, but at least for a long time. I just don't have the time to manage hosting a game, and I barely have time to effectively play one either. You'll probably see me hanging around the chatroom and commenting in the forum from time to time, but this is going to be my last game.

I've had fun, and I hope to have more fun later. You people play well while I'm away, because I expect a challenge when I get back. For now I'll just say this, Go Wolves.

WOLVES WIN
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: MaestroUGC on May 27, 2013, 10:32:04 PM9. Bird, Pilot - Lieutenant - Conspirator
I knew I couldn't trust you...

But I will object and say that, aside from Verm, not many of the humans were helpful, so the wolves stepped in in order to "get their say."
And another thing is that I would say that I actually DIDN'T fall to my usual paranoia when it came to the lynches (because, if I had, I would've lynched Verm and/or Bird early on).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

Well, at least I had to work for it.

I don't think my performance this game was very good for the most part, which Thiannon picked up almost immediately. I had to resort to a sort of cowardly emotional defense, blaming my inactivity and lack of passion on the game itself (by the way, sorry about that Maestro). But I guess it worked, and he backed off for a while. At least until he made an extremely true death post about me being a wolf. And then I got into some more hot water with verm, which again I was fortunately able to defend myself from.

Those two good defenses paired with the fact that Liggy offered to be thrown under the bus ended up working out... well, pretty much flawlessly for me. At that point, everyone was certain fank was human, and FSM worked his magic on a few of the specials and had them thinking he was human as well. I think the most helpful thing to our team though, was the willingness of so many humans to roll over and die for us. We owe it all to you. I would make more snarky comments about how easily a lot of you gave up, but I think you're already in for a thrashing when Thiannon posts! Brace yourselves.

Regarding the alliance... well, first I'll just say, fank totally figured out Mashi was a special. It was pretty brilliant, but I'll let him talk about it.  I was really shocked there was so much drama going on behind the scenes with them. From what Maestro's said, it sounds like BDS was just paranoid and didn't really trust them. I can't say I'm too surprised, considering his track record with being paranoid about stuff, but I'll wait for everyone else to talk about it before I comment further!

Overall, I enjoyed the game a lot, but it's hard not to when you're winning. #swag #yolo #makingpeoplehateme

Maestro: Even though you made a small mistake (which you fixed) regarding the wolfing, I think you definitely made up for it with this speedy post-game. Good job!
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bird on May 27, 2013, 11:18:37 PMFrom what Maestro's said, it sounds like BDS was just paranoid and didn't really trust them. I can't say I'm too surprised, considering his track record with being paranoid about stuff, but I'll wait for everyone else to talk about it before I comment further!
I HAD to trust them after Mashi died, but there was literally NOTHING to discuss at many points in the game (the fact that the specials were doing a rather terrible job at hiding themselves, though, provided some discussion :P).

I think a few of the humans were depending on me to lead the lynches by myself, though... I was a bit worried about becoming too radical with the lynches and just lynching people by my suspicions alone (thought that actually might have been better :P). :K

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

There was plenty to discuss, most obviously "Who should we guard/lynch?"

At no point did even think about going to your partners to at least ask for their opinions. When they did you just sat there and gave them nothing to respond with. Of course people were relying on you to lead the lynches, you were the only one who could lynch people. The thing is you didn't give anybody anything to work with. You asked for suspicions and then just sat there and waited for a name to come up enough times to choose them.

Thiannon

So this is the third time I've been killed by humans as a human, and the third time I've had at a wolf at the top of my suspicion list at the moment of my death. Go me, I guess. I was hoping my last post would cause people to look more closely at Bird (and verm did tell me he was going to try to get him lynched), but Bird did a nice job picking up the pieces of his big mistake (the Waddle Bro lynch and the post where he expressed reservations about it but didn't do anything) and played a pretty strong game from there on out.

I don't want to pile on our blues, but guys, COME ON. I was lynched with ten minutes notice because there "was no better case to be made against anyone" despite the fact that I had spent that phase making a better case against a wolf. I shouldn't have let up on Bird, but I was exhausted after a day of biking and with a long night of work looming and didn't really feel like bickering any further (I'm not a big fan of Internet pissing matches, which Bird knows, so good job on his part for dragging me into one!). Hence the post about my being convinced by his PM, which wasn't entirely false but was mostly because I felt like I had to say something in the topic. My other big mistake was forgetting to send verm my conversation with Bird the night I was lynched. It might not have mattered, but it certainly wouldn't have hurt.

I'll have more later, maybe.
We can't let morality stop progress! - mnrogar

Yugi

And I was right on the fact that FSM was a wolf.

Didn't expect Fank though.

fank009

Where to start, Where to begin...
1st off, fact in point... out of the last 5 games (including this one), (on forums) i had(have) played 4 as scum/wolf. So far my success rate is at 3/4... which isnt too bad. (FACT: Every game ive had at LEAST one nervous breakdown, AND WON xD)

Quote from: MaestroUGC on May 27, 2013, 10:32:04 PM3. fank009, Soldier - Private - The King's Council
You have proven yourself to be a very capable player, but you tend to overthink your plans and end up stumbling over them. You have to learn some of the nuances of the game and how it works here, but I think you'll fit right in.
yes, True, Somewhat false,True, if anything my time at EM helped me in preperation for the style of play.
I probably have two big flaws... One, Over analysing everything, and two, Not giving myself enough wriggle room to play with "just in case".
Being the council, I think i played very ballsy, Playing my "usual" playstyle, I think the one thing that was missing was the accusations against me, And thats why this quote
Quote-Why do i get the feeling that the game hasnt "started yet"... Maybe its just me and what im used to...
even now, i dont know wether that was a good thing or a bad thing (time will tell). Another ballsy move that i did was CONSTANTLY, check in with BDS. I dont know how often it was, but i was really giving my leans and such as i would have if i were town. Me giving people town leans was an idea on my behalf, for my eyes only, so that people might see us on the same team when we I flipped council. My problem was, i came in here, looking to dominate the game (as i always try to do). I did need a "humbling experience", i knew that it would be different here (now looking back at how it went, i should have been more upfront xD), but i must say, Bird and fsm Did really bring me down to earth, at first i was worried that my own plans had gone down the googlah, but then i had the reassurance that they knew what they were doing. And they were my "safety net".
Three key points of the game (in my opinion). The mashi wolfing, The Reveal of the alliance, and the liggy lynch
The lynch on mashi could be seen as one of two things, Fear, or Someone knew that they were a power. This was clearly the 2nd one. Mashi "Slipped", knowing something that shouldnt have been known to the general public, and thats my reason of a power lean on mashi. The stupid thing is... I TOLD BDS OF MY THOUGHTS... THE EVEN MORE STUPID THING... Fank wasnt lynched because of it.
REALLY...???!!!
I have bias of not knowing what was happening with BDS (crap all apparently) But still... WHY WAS I AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST... I found a power, and within 24hrs the power died...  WHY???!!!??? that probably confused me the most. Why was no action taken???
Dude, May i say, contrary to popular belief, The reveal was a GOOD move.
It did 4 things.
1) give humans some more confirmed humans
2) give verm no one to be a wolf with
3) Make the decision of a gambit a lot more... harder.

While some may see it as a jerkish move, i thought it changed the game on its head. It made Wolfings a whole lot harder, since we knew who was guardian, and how to play the gambit.

4) It provided enough evidence for a liggy lynch
And that gives us to the third "turning point" in the game, the liggy lynch. That rebuttal from liggy came out of nowhere... I would have LOVED to see you have a go and try lynch me based on that out burst.... That was when the game "started" for me. (by then it was too late xD)

As said before, The lack of "fank being scummy" did sort of make the game a bit... boring. That and the fact that we couldnt really override a lynch (without looking wolfish).
I was somewhat suprised at the lack of activity, (last game was so promising :/) But Was i complaining? Yes and no, No in the sense that it was good for the wolves, yes in the sense there was nothing to do :/.

The biggest dissapointment was the lack of notice of the tells... There were certain tells here there and everywhere.
-the original message to BDS did seem a bit over eager, Even for a "newbie"
-the "all hail BDS". (im suprised no one got to me on knowing more than i should?, then you had verms comment...)
-... im sure there were tells there, I didnt play a perfect game...
-and before i forget, Leaving BOTH FSM AND bird out of my "radar", ESPECIALLY when they were a pair as a scumteam later on in the game...

The whole attitude of the players reflected and changed my attitude as the game went on...
by day 4, there felt like there was no reason to explain anything.

Usually i put a whole lot of awards up... They change depending on the theme of the game and how it plays out, That will be in the next post.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

MaestroUGC

Normally I like to award some honors at the end of the game to congratulate some players' performances, but honestly the only people who played superbly was the entire wolf team.

You guys made my inner wolf well up with pride.

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on May 28, 2013, 01:53:25 AMWhat about, Relax, I'm a doctor?
There were no analyses for that at all. :-\

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

8)

Here's a part of the claim PM I sent to BDS:
Quote from: FSM-Reapr on May 14, 2013, 05:29:52 PMAlso no offense, but I hope you won't lynch anyone without discussing carefully with the others. Like in the last game, if you would have decided on the lynches, we would have lost, since you would have killed me. My point is, don't do anything rational!

I FUCKING CALLED IT.

Toby

Why was I wolfed?

Was it because of the 'sent in my claim post'?

I need to stop trying to get myself wolfed in place of a special.

Bird

We just sort of picked you for no reason.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die