News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Multiplayer Topic

Started by FSM-Reapr, May 29, 2013, 08:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Zunawe

Uprising with this rule: You must use whatever you are given in the auto slot. No changing it.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Oh whoops, sorry. I didn't have time to read NSM xD

I'll come back in a sec!

Zunawe

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Zunawe

Sorry, have to leave. If I get back on I'll post here.

I program things

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

Shh. He was getting 10 or 11 kills per game with the Magnus Club because I got stuck with Palutena Blades with no stars.

I program things

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on May 30, 2013, 01:35:35 PMyou can play phantom hourglass over the internet

how

It's the Battle mode.  It's pretty much a two-player glorified Capture the Flag, and it's amazing.

Speaking of amazing, FSM and Zunawe, these Uprising battles sound amazing :/  I need more money graaahhh

Bubbles

I knew about the multiplayer, but I didn't know you could do it over the internet

Time to start practicing 8)

Zunawe

Uprising, random weapons, free for all.

GOGOGOGOGOGO

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Zunawe on May 30, 2013, 05:51:45 PMShh. He was getting 10 or 11 kills per game with the Magnus Club because I got stuck with Palutena Blades with no stars.
can't help being so good with the club

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on May 30, 2013, 11:28:30 PMcan't help being so good with the club
When I played multiplayer (I really need to continue playing; perhaps during the summer), I used a Babel Club after I found that my other weapons didn't work as well. :3
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Post your Friend Code BDS, gogogo!!!