News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Multiplayer Topic

Started by FSM-Reapr, May 29, 2013, 08:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

spitllama

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on May 30, 2013, 10:35:11 AMNeed help, spit?

I do stink at Uprising, but that comment was to tell Blueflower that you have to do a lot more than just get the game to be able to compete amongst the NSMers.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

K-NiGhT

The wifi at the hotel apparently doesn't like my 3DS. We're moving out to a hotel in Denver tomorrow (We're in Colorado Springs) but I'm sorry I missed you FSM! :(
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 31, 2013, 12:13:16 AMNonono. Sorry...

Read: I am really bad and don't want you to find out about it :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 31, 2013, 12:04:27 AMWhen I played multiplayer (I really need to continue playing; perhaps during the summer), I used a Babel Club after I found that my other weapons didn't work as well. :3
FSM uses the Magnus Club with something like 6 stars for ranged and 5.5 stars for melee with a side dash charge shot +2. Basically, if he hits you, you die. I suppose that's true for a lot of my weapons as well, but the difference is the charge time for the Magnus Club along with the shot size.

Sometimes I think it should be banned from multiplayer just because the only well-developed skill you need to have to use it is getting up close to people while moving slowly; a problem which can easily be solved with certain powerups that prevent knockback.

Anyway, you're really annoying with that angel bow. Do you just sit in a corner and shoot randomly?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 31, 2013, 06:27:51 AMRead: I am really bad and don't want you to find out about it :)
I just don't want to give out my friend code. :P And I haven't played in a while.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

I recall my Magnus Club was like 5 stars in ranged. (Plus I have a +3 Speed boost on that club)

Quote from: Zunawe on May 31, 2013, 07:21:25 AMAnyway, you're really annoying with that angel bow. Do you just sit in a corner and shoot randomly?
I usually just target someone and fire away. :3 I once had a +3 Shot Homing and Range and like 6 stars in Ranged. Idr what happened to it :(
Eyetrack Orbitars with those same powers are too OP.

Zunawe

I don't use slipshot with Eyetracks, because that's ridiculous. Imagine 6-star ranged Eyetrack Orbitars with Shot Homing +3 and Slip Shot, Invisible Shots, and Homing Boost. . .
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

I'd replace the Invisible Shots with Energy Charge.

K-NiGhT

Now that I'm back home, I'd be up for some Uprising tonight. Anyone down?

Zunawe

I'm good for most of the night if you set up a time for me to be there.

Also, how was Colorado for you?

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: K-NiGhT on June 02, 2013, 12:25:25 PMNow that I'm back home, I'd be up for some Uprising tonight. Anyone down?
What time?

K-NiGhT

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on June 02, 2013, 01:13:30 PMWhat time?
Approximately 6 hours from now?

Quote from: Zunawe on June 02, 2013, 12:46:43 PMI'm good for most of the night if you set up a time for me to be there.

Also, how was Colorado for you?
Colorado was beautiful. I really enjoyed it.

Zunawe

Also, unless you have some awesome new weapons, K-NiGhT, you and I should do the random weapon thing, FSM. At least for a few rounds. It's fun figuring out how to use all the weapons.

Quote from: K-NiGhT on June 02, 2013, 01:14:57 PMColorado was beautiful. I really enjoyed it.
Most people notice the sky color immediately. It was nice this weekend.

I program things

K-NiGhT

I have a nice bow and a good pair of claws. That's it.