News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Nintendo Network IDs

Started by MaestroUGC, May 29, 2013, 11:12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pippin97

My WiiU (as well as Boost the Cat's) is "Wookie216" (I don't think there is a space between the "e" and "2")
"Do or do not; there is no try" ~Jedi Master Yoda

TheDreamingHawk

My NNID is TheDreaminHawk if anyone is interested in following me. Friend list is almost full though on Wii U

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Yug_Guy

My NNID is Yug_Guy

...real creative, I know.

fingerz

...So I set up my New 3DS XL and transferred from my old one. Here marks the birth of...

TOEZ!!

He's the evil counterpart of Fingerz and Fingerz II. If you'd like to befriend the fiend, I'll post his ID for you... When I next check. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

mikey

unmotivated

fingerz

...I just realised he posesses a 3DS, not a Wii U so WHOOPS WRONG THREAD! Nevertheless, you can still become his friend if you dare. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Pit0010

Quote from: fingerz on April 22, 2015, 03:20:47 PM...So I set up my New 3DS XL and transferred from my old one. Here marks the birth of...

TOEZ!!

He's the evil counterpart of Fingerz and Fingerz II. If you'd like to befriend the fiend, I'll post his ID for you... When I next check. XD

my initial reaction: 'NOOOO!'

xD
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

pippin97

My NNID on my 3DS is pippin97.
(The "Wookie216" one is my family's WiiU and Boost the Cat's 3DS NNID)
"Do or do not; there is no try" ~Jedi Master Yoda

mikey

unmotivated

blueflower999

Quote from: fingerz on April 22, 2015, 03:20:47 PMTOEZ!!

Okay you totally took inspiration from our conversations for this.  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bespinben

ID: BespinBen

(Yes with a capital)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

mikey

unmotivated

Sebastian

TheMarioPianist

Wow, how did I never do this! Anyway, mine is cqk328. No caps.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

holland_oates89

superjr1600 - No caps. Apparently hollandoates was taken...
I work for MakeMusic! Please do ask me for help with Finale! Please don't ask me for special discounts, secret information, or bug fixes.

Disclaimer: The views expressed from me are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer!