News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Olimar sells stuff too!

Started by Olimar12345, June 08, 2013, 10:33:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Hey guys, I was recently given a free Nintendo Game Cube. Thing is, I don't need it-I still have my game cube AND Wii, so here's my offer:

For free. That's right, just as long as it goes to a good home. :J However, whomever decides to take it must pay for the shipping, $10.  :/ 

The bundle includes the following:
-one black Game Cube
-one game boy player attachment
-one power cable

Sadly it is missing the video/audio cable, but if you still have an N64 or SNES, they all use the same one. If anyone is interested, hit me up via PM and we'll go from there.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DonValentino

Very nice offer right there! I still have my black Gamecube in perfect conditions, so no thanks. But if I hadn't, I would have bought yours for sure!

TheZeldaPianist275

What kind of condition is it in?

SlowPokemon

I'll see if my friend wants it. I have a Gamecube.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

It has some scratches here and there, but overall its pretty nice. (the fans are dusty, though! xD) I powered it up and play Pikmin for a bit on it and it ran rather smoothly. Here are some pics of it in action:

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Waddle Bro

Olimar12345

Jamaha

The Wavebird is probably my favorite controller of all time.

BlackDragonSlayer

You may be selling stuff, Olimar, but you can never sell stuff at us!!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

KefkaticFanatic

But... the Wavebird doesn't have rumble :(

me irl
[close]

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Olimar12345

Still available if anyone wants it!