News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Unpopular Opinions!

Started by Yugi, July 03, 2013, 08:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

He mainly hated it because it tended to overshadow his other music (which is a common complaint with composers. See: Holst and The Planets).

I feel as if this discussion should be held elsewhere...
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FierceDeity

Quote from: MaestroUGC on October 12, 2013, 09:55:47 PMSee: Holst and The Planets.

Haha yeah that's mostly he's remembered for... Like, his first and second suites are some of my favorite pieces ever, and I feel like he might kinda feel the same way about those, since they're relatively mainstream, but still...

KefkaticFanatic

I can't really give myself a favorite composer, because there are various pieces that I adore from many different composers.  Like one that nobody ever hears of is Gabriel Pierne who has a fantastic piano concerto that reminds me of all the Rachmaninoff ones I love.  That piece I would put in my list of favorites, but some of his other work I just enjoy listening to, not at quite at a "favorite" level.

me irl
[close]

Yugi

Forest Temple and Shadow Temple are much more difficult than Water Temple.

MasterProX

Quote from: Yugi on November 03, 2013, 09:29:59 PMForest Temple and Shadow Temple are much more difficult than Water Temple.

This is simply an incorrect statement, not an opinion...

FierceDeity

Idk about those two being more difficult, but I would definitely agree to the statement that water temple wasn't that bad.
Especially if you had farore's wind and just set it up in the central column :3 but I mean, even without that...

Yugi

People actually use Farore's Wind?

DrP

Tchaikovsky:

Festival Overture on the National Anthem of Denmark > Festival Overture on the Year of 1812

#hipster

FierceDeity

Quote from: Yugi on November 03, 2013, 10:46:20 PMPeople actually use Farore's Wind?

Sorry, let me just not take advantage of the most convenient item in the goddamn game.

Zunawe

Remember that part in every adult dungeon where you realized that you had to walk all the way back there? Yeah, that's why people use Farore's Wind.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Yugi

The Gen VI starters are the best starters yet.

KefkaticFanatic

If by starters you mean only Froakie then ok

me irl
[close]

Olimar12345

^Pretty much. I mean, chespin is...well, lets say he has a face that only a mother could love :J
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Emerald Hill Zone > Green Hill Zone

(not exactly sure if this is unpopular or not)
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 09, 2013, 10:47:58 AM^Pretty much. I mean, chespin is...well, lets say he has a face that only a mother could love :J

Chespin is fucking adorable it's the other ones I don't like much
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.