News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

FalmerKiller88

Makes sense/I always hated it when that happened >:(!!!!

SuperFireKirby

PM 3.5 is pretty nifty. I like that they barely changed Yoshi, because I discovered recently that I kick ass with Yoshi. Also, the new stages a coll. And buffed Ganon.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Ooh I've dl it but have yet to try it out.  I only recently experienced PM so I'm still going all "whoa snake is so cool now, omg ivysaur what" etc.  Though, with Captain Falcon restored to his proper status it makes it hard to not just want to Captain Fabulous all the time.

me irl
[close]

Sebastian

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 17, 2014, 10:00:46 AMI like that they barely changed Yoshi, because I discovered recently that I kick butt with Yoshi.
Yeah, me too. I do awesome with Yoshi. Especially on the original Smash Bros. for N64.

SlowPokemon

I never liked Yoshi in Smash but I LOVE him in the 3DS one
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

FierceDeity

As lame as it is that they don't release official patch notes, it's so awesome that they're working at balancing character advantages now. It's what every competitive game needs.

Maelstrom

Maelstrom

Double post, but Sakurai says Ridley is too big.
Quote"I definitely know that Ridley's a much-anticipated name for fans, but if we made Ridley as a fighter, it wouldn't be Ridley any longer," Sakurai told IGN in an email interview. "It'd have to be shrunk down, or its wings reduced in size, or be unable to fly around freely."

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 17, 2014, 07:39:19 PMOoh I've dl it but have yet to try it out.  I only recently experienced PM so I'm still going all "whoa snake is so cool now, omg ivysaur what" etc.  Though, with Captain Falcon restored to his proper status it makes it hard to not just want to Captain Fabulous all the time.
PM is definitely my favorite Smash(if you count it as its own game). It's got the character selection of Brawl, the physics of Melee, and none of the balancing issues found in either.

Though Spacies still reign king, and in every update someone finds some way to exploit a character. And yesterday me and friends found a nice exploit with Ganon. You can now combo his Forward Bair which throws your opponent downward with his Down A for a huge hit and it almost always gets your opponent off the edge of the stage at 0% and kill power just goes up from there. And it's almost impossible to avoid.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Maelstrom

And, in other news, I finaly got smash 4. But I can't play it yet.
Curse you, schoolwork!

Sebastian

Quote from: maelstrom. on November 24, 2014, 09:29:59 AM

And, in other news, I finaly got smash 4. But I can't play it yet.
Curse you, schoolwork!
I know what you mean. I have so much stinkin schoolwork to do to.
Wish I had smash 4 though...

Maelstrom

Finally started playing.
This is easily one of the best games I have ever played.
Especially event mode.
That Samus/revenge one is hard, but awesome.

K-NiGhT

I'm hoping to get the game ASAP so i can get my hands on those CDs and Mewtwo
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

A good chunk of the events are frustrating, but shit man, there's so much stuff to do in the Wii U version. It's amazing.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel