News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

Dude

Dudeman

Today's daily image is of the Villager riding Lloid like a rocket....
Speculation?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Dudeman

It's going sideways, though...and the reveal trailer for the villager showed that his recovery move is wearing a Balloon Fighter helmet. Maybe it's an aerial move...
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Spyro

Or it could be like, Luigi's Green Missile move, maybe. Idk.

Yugi

Kid Icarus Uprising stage confirmed for 3DS version!

Looks like it's based off Chapter 11 of the game. Hopefully the Space Pirate ship gets turned into a stage, but this one looks really cool too!

FSM-Reapr

RESET BOMBS YES

After a Reset Bomb hits, the castle would turn to a forest and shit. Cool.

DonValentino

F***. Now I'm seriously thinking about passing, this SSB is being just too disappointing for me. And I still have good ol'Brawl.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DonValentino

Well, now that I think about it, they could bring back the Adventure mode from Melee but much bigger and better. In that case, no story mode forgiven. But still, c'mon, no cutscenes because people put them online? That's one of the most stupid excuses I've ever heard, and never thought I could hear it from Sakurai himself.

SlowPokemon

In what world was the subspace emissary that fun.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

I don't give a rat's ass whether or not there are cutscenes. I just want to beat the shit out of my friends.

spitllama

Maybe not having a story mode means we'll actually have to put in an effort for new characters (a'la melee). Brawl just made it too easy.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DonValentino

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 25, 2013, 08:32:52 AMIn what world was the subspace emissary that fun.

Well, it was a great co-op mode. I had a lot of fun playing the subspace emissary with a friend. :-\

FireArrow

All I care about: Good Online play, Melee like gameplay (hopefully by in between brawl and melee, they meant melee without adv. tech.)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department