News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

I'm just glad Mr. Game and Watch has been confirmed. Looks like I've got my mains ready to go.

Mr. Game and Watch, Captain Olimar, Pac-Man, Mario, and Ice Climbers if they return.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bubbles

I'm still waiting for Midna but it doesn't look like that's happening now :')

Yugi

Nebbles

FIGHTING TO SAVE THE WORLD

i almost cried from laughing so hard that reaction was beautiful
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Maelstrom

That tournament was a lot of fun. As much as I want Shulk and Chrom, we don't really need 5 swordfighters. (counting mii)

Jamaha

Woke up at 5 and instead of going back to sleep I thought it would be a better idea to watch the invitational. Worth it.

That Mega Man final smash was great, especially if you notice KDJ running into it on purpose just so people could see it happen.

Echo

Quote from: maelstrom. on June 11, 2014, 06:42:03 AMThat tournament was a lot of fun. As much as I want Shulk and Chrom, we don't really need 5 swordfighters. (counting mii)

Wait, how did you get 5 including Chrom and Shulk..?

Link
Pit
Toon Link
Marth
Greninja (I think? I don't really remember his moves, but I remember him using water blades for Smash attacks)
Ike
Mii
Meta Knight (probably)

Quote from: Jamaha on June 11, 2014, 10:18:01 AMThat Mega Man final smash was great, especially if you notice KDJ running into it on purpose just so people could see it happen.

That'd be awesome if he did that on purpose, but to me it looked like he assumed it just missed and thought it was safe to go after the other two. >_>

Waddle Bro

CONAN OMG DYING

late edit fuck https

Wolf

You guys saw the Falco leak? It's not yet known whether it's true or not but probably Falco will be in SSB4. But the only 2 things that I want to know are: 1. Will there be a Starfox newcomer? 2. Is Wolf going to be in this game or will he be replaced or just gone? It's actually debatable since Wolf has been TOOOOOOOOOO OP in Brawl. Because he has a long ranged skill, a not bad recovery skill, has a shield(by shield I mean reflector), a strong ATK, and a final smash that can kill enemy's multiple times. The only con is the fact that he's SOOOOOOOOO hard to master. And the fact that he's one of THE slowest characters in brawl. But sometimes being slow is not that bad because you can control it easier. But I think they're not going to put Wolf. If they REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY don't put him in the next SSB, then I might as well not buy a Wii-U. Since he has been my most played character in brawl.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

SlowPokemon

unfortunately I just do not follow your logic here
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

unmotivated

blueflower999

He's probably the worst of the StarFox fighters tbh
Bulbear! Blueflower999

DonValentino

Actually, I prefer Wolf over Falco, but that's just me