Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

mikey

Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 30, 2014, 10:47:20 AMHmm, I get the feeling that that picture is a fake.

A convincing fake, but a fake nonetheless. I'm onto you Sakurai. I know your tricks.
I wouldn't even say it's convincing.
It looks like a hacked brawl match screenshot.
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dude

Quote from: Dudeman on July 30, 2014, 11:27:07 AMYou know what this forum needs? A "like" button. This pic has such genius.
you know what this forum will never have? that.

blueflower999

Quote from: Dude on July 30, 2014, 11:29:33 AMyou know what this forum will never have? that.

Actually, it's an available mod for the forums so if JaMaHa wanted to he easily could add it. :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Maelstrom

Dude

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 30, 2014, 11:57:44 AMActually, it's an available mod for the forums so if JaMaHa wanted to he easily could add it. :P
Actually, it's a terrible idea so JaMaHa should completely ignore it. :P

Jamaha

There is this fantastic feature on the forums that allows you to reply to interesting posts and discuss what you liked about them.

MaestroUGC

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

What is it?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Nebbles

"Reshiram appears on one of the stages in the 3DS version! Zekrom and Milotic will appear, too. It's close enough to the launch date, so I don't have to describe this stage to you, right? The design of this stage is based off of the surroundings of someone's castle." - Masahiro Sakurai

guys
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MaestroUGC

Hey look, a Pokemon thing.

What am I looking at?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

I'd be pumped out, but I'm not going to buy the 3DS version. :[

Dudeman

I looks like this stage'll be similar to Spear Pillar from Brawl. Laser beams, anyone?
Also, can someone explain to me why Milotic will be in the stage? Does N have one?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

FierceDeity

^^I'm equally confused about this. I figured, maybe I had just forgotten a significant appearance, but nope, Milotic doesn't seem to have ever been in N's team, nor can I find any significant appearances in B/W.

Nebbles

Milotic had no significant B/W appearances, so my only guess is that it's for OR/AS?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel