Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

Dudeman

^I guess that does make sense. It's strange to put it in a location from B/W, though. Couldn't they have used, I don't know, Kyurem?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

I doubt it'll be ORAS since those games won't even be out, lol. It's probably just a cool looking Pokémon that fits the stage.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

I'm not sure if there was a worse stage in Brawl than Spear Pillar though, so I really hope it isn't anywhere near like it lmao

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

I liked it! It was neat as a Diamond/Pearl stage, had really unique features, and had all of the best music in the game.

FierceDeity

I thought it was creative enough, I guess, but it was pretty annoying to play on. Control inversion + stage that actively tries to kill you + campy underground tunnel area = not my favorite stage

Dudeman

Oh yeah, the underground tunnel. I don't know how many hours(?) of my time on that stage was spent chasing my opponents around in circles. So annoying...
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Waddle Bro

How did Cresselia relate to Spear Pillar?

Not everything has to be spot-on to match the games, Sakurai pulls this kind of shit quite a lot.

Yugi

Quote from: Dudeman on July 30, 2014, 11:27:07 AMYou know what this forum needs? A "like" button. This pic has such genius.
But there is a like button.

Look at the bottom left corner of the picture.

Nebbles

Quote from: Waddle Bro on July 31, 2014, 03:24:35 PMHow did Cresselia relate to Spear Pillar?

Not everything has to be spot-on to match the games, Sakurai pulls this kind of shit quite a lot.

Yeah, good point. I do wonder why Milotic is still in there, but eh, who cares.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Echo

Could be a reference to XY's Parfum Palace, which has statues of all three.

SlowPokemon

Oh wow you're right, it's probably Parfum Palace instead of N's Castle...

Waddle Bro

I don't recall a massive stone staircase with pillars at Parfum Palace. That building in the background ain't it if you ask me.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Yeah you're right. That's also where Team Plasma's castle is.

Dudeman

Yay, mystery is less mysterious! So...Milotic is relevant 'cause...? forgive me i havent played past gen 3