Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

...I know :( This means I'll be getting the new model if I can't get my hands on the Wii version.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Crazy Hand

Quote from: Dudeman on August 29, 2014, 10:19:52 AMUm...need to stay on topic...Bionicle for Smash!!
That would actually be pretty awesome.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 29, 2014, 11:40:29 AMStill holding out hope for Paper Mario.

Probably not.
I wish, but I also seriously doubt it.

Who is Shulk anyway?
And why does he have a fake British accent?

And anyone else notice the E 10+ at the beginning of the trailer? Looks like someone finally knocked some sense into the ESRB.

mikey

Quote from: Dudeman on August 29, 2014, 10:19:52 AMI'd take credit for it, but plagiarism is wrong, kids. Go check out the Faber Files.
Um...need to stay on topic...Bionicle for Smash!!
Would actually buy
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Lots of Smash news today--

If you buy and register both versions of Super Smash Bros. with Club Nintendo, you can get a 2-disc soundtrack album for the game.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Huzzah, a soundtrack! I'm actually happy because having a physical copy of Smash 4's OST would be really rad.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Crazy Hand on August 29, 2014, 03:10:04 PMWho is Shulk anyway?
The main character from Xenoblade Chronicles, one of the best games ever.

Quote from: Crazy Hand on August 29, 2014, 03:10:04 PMAnd why does he have a fake British accent?
The Game was localized in Britain, so we got the same dubs in the US. Everyone in the game has british accents, even if it doesn't seem appropriate.

Echo

Quote from: Crazy Hand on August 29, 2014, 03:10:04 PMAnd why does he have a fake British accent?

That awkward moment when the actor's actually British.

InfinitySoul

With Shulk announced, I think I will finally play Xenoblade. Its been on my shelf for awhile now.

Maelstrom

Quote from: InfinitySoul on August 31, 2014, 11:39:12 AMWith Shulk announced, I think I will finally play Xenoblade. Its been on my shelf for awhile now.
Do it. One of the best games ever.

Nebbles

Maelstrom

Quote from: Nebbles on August 31, 2014, 11:42:39 AMI wish I had a copy of Xenoblade... ;_;
If you want it for wii, buy it now. The price went up 50% in the past month and a half. Or go to gamestop.

Nebbles

It's a matter of finding a copy, too, nonetheless affording it. My plan was to ask for it as a Hanukkah gift...

Wolf

Guyz. Did u all see the figures they made??? It's only 12 of em but I personally want the Fox figure. Go to Nintendo Facebook and see it for yourselves!!!
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Nebbles

The Amiibo stuff? I wish they were kinda cheaper... 12.99 per figure is a bit much. Like, I wanna collect the ones I like, but I was hoping they'd release certain figures by series, like a Fire Emblem pack or whatever for a decent price to lessen the costs.