News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

Sebastian

I know it's stupid! Another 3ds?!  :o

K-NiGhT

Can u not use that word? I find it rude.

Anyway, I think the new 3DS is kinda neat and I'll probably end up buying it when i get the cash. Not that i'm not happy with my XL, but I think there are some great things about the new model that will warrant a purchase.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Sebastian

Quote from: K-NiGhT on September 08, 2014, 11:59:54 AMCan u not use that word? I find it rude.

Anyway, I think the new 3DS is kinda neat and I'll probably end up buying it when i get the cash. Not that i'm not happy with my XL, but I think there are some great things about the new model that will warrant a purchase.
Oh very sorry, I'll change it :)

fingerz

OMG GUYS I'M HYPERVENTILATING!! Can't say I expected this song to make it in, but THIS is huge evidence that we're probably gonna get more!! :D

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Echo

Some Famitsu scans:
http://nintendoeverything.com/super-smash-bros-for-3ds-100-page-famitsu-supplement/

Spoiler

dat pole-dancing Palutena taunt
[close]

Spoiler

Thought these alternate colours were neat since they reference a bunch of other FE characters. Oh yeah, it also confirms that she has Critical Hit like Marth, but that's no surprise.
[close]

Dudeman

Spoiler
Shaymin Sky Form confirmed for N's Castle.
The pages on Samus include a picture of Samus fighting Ridley in Other M. Coincidence? ::)
Ike's Eruption is indeed blue now.
I'm having trouble figuring out Dedede's Final Smash. It looks like it involves sucking opponents in and killing them with bombs. Does anyone read Japanese?
Spoiler
[close]
Sonic still has his "You're too slow!" taunt.
[close]
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

Double post for streams

http://www.twitch.tv/yushako

This guy unlocked falco and ness, but then lost to a black pit....

http://www.twitch.tv/yushako

This guy lost to the falco incoming challenger -.-

me irl
[close]

Maelstrom

SlowPokemon

Nintendo officially confirmed that Alph of Pikmin 3 is a character, and he'll have a spot on the character select screens despite basically being an alternate color of Olimar.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

And leaks confirm stuff.
Spoiler
Wario, Dr. Mario, Ness, Falco, Duck Hunt Dog, Dark Pit, Ganondorf
[close]

Waddle Bro

Top hat Hershel Mii Swordsman is going to be the closest thing I get to having Layton in the game.

It's also sad how much I bet I'll be using it.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 11, 2014, 05:02:23 AMNintendo officially confirmed that Alph of Pikmin 3 is a character, and he'll have a spot on the character select screens despite basically being an alternate color of Olimar.

By the way, I need to correct this: Alph is just an Olimar alt that changes his name; but you still access him by changing Olimar's appearance.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

So then that makes like 48 characters...now would be the time to add two more D: c'mon ninty u can do it xD
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*