News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

Nebbles

I got the demo, and it is a bit jarring to play on a smaller screen, but other than that I'm really enjoying it.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Maelstrom

I was watching the treehouse stream, and Robin is incredible.

Nebbles

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

Quote from: Nebbles on September 12, 2014, 05:33:30 PMBy the by... someone's uploaded the ssb4 music onto youtube!

Here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0YN3mEp0MJPH9AsLfRf0LlYkdqB7WprK
Awesome!
Did not expect a pseudo-metal remix of Ballad of the Goddess
There are some really good remixes and some great tracks that never needed remixing. I mean, how could you remix a Xenoblade song, or Id ~ Purpose?

Maelstrom

And, it sadly seems that "Live and Learn" and "Sonic Heros" are still intact....

SlowPokemon

THEY MADE A NEARLY 1 MINUTE LONG REMIX OF THE TINY FIVE SECOND INTRO FANFARE OF PAC-MAN??? GREATEST THING

But yeah this remix of "Try, Try Again" is horrible,,,, I wish they would have kept the original track honestly
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

I haven't played melee, but this is epic.
Apparently it was done by Nobuko Toda, known for her work in the Metal Gear series.

Dudeman

^This. I find it amazing the amount of work that went into this arrangement alone. I doubt we'll be seeing a more awesome song in the entire soundtrack.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Echo

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 12, 2014, 03:41:13 PMA friend showed me just now. It's pretty damn lame. Like slow said, there are only five players available and the stage is locked, as well as items are always on and timed battles only.

You can turn all items off by switching to the Omega Form of Battlefield (press X during the stage select).

But yeah, demo's really limited, so you're not missing much. Worst part's the timed-only matches for me. But otherwise, it's good to at least get a feel for the physics and controls such if you're hesitant on purchasing, and it's neat that there's unlimited uses at least.

Nebbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 12, 2014, 06:11:31 PMTHEY MADE A NEARLY 1 MINUTE LONG REMIX OF THE TINY FIVE SECOND INTRO FANFARE OF PAC-MAN??? GREATEST THING

But yeah this remix of "Try, Try Again" is horrible,,,, I wish they would have kept the original track honestly

The Try, Try Again is awful and it upsets me greatly.

Maelstrom

Wrydryn

Hey guys, I have an extra code available right now that I got from someone. Seeing as a few people may want it I hope to give everyone an equal chance to get it somehow. I'm thinking of just using RNG for people who say they want it. Send me a pm if you want a chance to be drawn and I'll let the pms come in until 12pm EST tomorrow. Good luck!

mikey

Quote from: Wrydryn on September 12, 2014, 09:07:12 PMHey guys, I have an extra code available right now that I got from someone. Seeing as a few people may want it I hope to give everyone an equal chance to get it somehow. I'm thinking of just using RNG for people who say they want it. Send me a pm if you want a chance to be drawn and I'll let the pms come in until 12pm EST tomorrow. Good luck!
what the crap you still live here?
unmotivated

Wrydryn

Although I'm not nearly as active as I one was I lurk from time to time.