Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

SlowPokemon

I played one Internet match and it was horribly laggy even though everyone was US based, does anyone else have that issue? I'm going to avoid it for a while.

In the meantime, the StreetPass feature is surprisingly fun and it's a good way to make me start up the game.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

I enjoy the StreetPass feature a lot actually. Lots of fun.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Wrydryn

I was sitting around 60% the other day but now I've tanked to around 8%. The lag is killing me :/

Maelstrom

And I unlocked jigglypuff before getting off the first achievement board. -_-

fingerz

Hahaha! Good job! I've been trying out all the different characters and mastering their moves. The only bad thing about that is that 'newcomers' appear when I've got an unfamiliar character... Got my ass kicked, but then I just came back as Ike and they were dead before they even knew what came at 'em. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Maelstrom

Wait, Ike's your main? I like him, but he's just too slow. Stay as far away from sheik and zero suit samus matches as much as possible.

Yugi

fingerz

Yah, Ike's my main. I used him all the time in Brawl, so I'm pretty good with him. And yeah, I know what you mean... Fast characters are a bitch to take down with him.

Just versed a couple of random guys at Uni and thought I'd try out Ike's counter move, seeing as I never used it back in Brawl. I had the satisfaction of returning Ganondorf's super punch at double the damage and see him disappear from the screen. I think I'll use that move more now. :P
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

K-NiGhT

So just out of curiosity, what does everyone else main? Right now i'm kinda between Lucario and Mii Brawler. Fox just doesn't seem to be doing it for me anymore.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

Maelstrom

I'm not sure yet. I like a bunch of characters and haven't taken the time to figure out Rosalina.

MaestroUGC

So I've decided to opt out of getting the 3DS version entirely. I don't do much gaming on the go anymore as it is anyway, and having been unable to get a copy (mainly due to laziness as I don't want to download it), the demo itself wasn't enough to sell me on the 3DS experience.

I'll just wait a month and a half for the Wii U version. Good thing I have time off from school and work for Thanksgiving to Smash it up.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

fingerz

Not a bad move considering what you just said. The 3DS one is fabulous, but I almost see it as a game you can play while waiting for the Wii U one to come out. The fancy graphics and decent multiplayer without lag will win me over, for sure. :P

SlowPokemon

The only reason I got the 3DS one is because of the soundtrack offer from Club Nintendo tbh. It's worth paying the money for both games to get a soundtrack CD for me.

fingerz

I agree. Man, am I looking forward to that soundtrack!

Although, now that I think of it, do you think it'll have every song from both games on the CDs? That's A LOT of songs... Like, I'm sure there'll be way more than Brawl if each game pretty much has an individual soundtrack.