News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

Maelstrom

Quote from: fingerz on October 08, 2014, 02:38:42 PMAlthough, now that I think of it, do you think it'll have every song from both games on the CDs? That's A LOT of songs... Like, I'm sure there'll be way more than Brawl if each game pretty much has an individual soundtrack.
No. It says "Selections" on the description.

fingerz

Thought so. I guess I'll just have to find the rest of the soundtrack elsewhere. ;)

Actually, has anyone played around with the character voices in Sound Test? I literally could spend all day with those. Some of them are hilarious, especially when repetitively pressing the A button. :P Also, does anyone know why Marth is the only character who speaks Japanese? Every other talking character is in English but him... Weird. O.o
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Maelstrom

Well, that version of Marth hasn't been in any localized games. After all, we've only got 5/12 games localized.  :P

And I finally figured it out. Lucina feels perfect.

fingerz

Whoa dude, I don't know what you're doing with Lucina, but no need to tell us... O.o

I kid, I kid! What is the actual difference between her and Marth?
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Yugi

Quote from: fingerz on October 08, 2014, 09:44:17 PMWhoa dude, I don't know what you're doing with Lucina, but no need to tell us... O.o

I kid, I kid! What is the actual difference between her and Marth?
She does more damage across the whole blade, as opposed to marth, who can only do strong damage at the tip of his sword.

Maelstrom

And she seems  to move a little faster, and her run animation is so low, she can run under certain projectiles.

KefkaticFanatic

I am maining Captain Falcon and I don't think I will ever switch.  The style is irresistible.  Taunt limit in For Glory is straight up fascism though, I need my SHOW ME YA SHOW ME YA SHOW ME YA SHOW ME YA MOVES

me irl
[close]

mikey

Quote from: fingerz on October 08, 2014, 09:44:17 PMWhoa dude, I don't know what you're doing with Lucina, but no need to tell us... O.o
Gross
them australians though
unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: Yugi on October 08, 2014, 10:59:23 PMShe does more damage across the whole blade, as opposed to marth, who can only do strong damage at the tip of his sword.

So babies first marth? Half the reason why marth is so good is because of how gay he is when spaced properly. (Shush now sensitive people, I used gay as synonymous to powerful.)

I've been playing online matches lately, and what really irks me is how campy it is. Spamming projectiles is actually a viable strategy because of how dangerous it is to approach people. Other than that though, it's loads of fun (if I could stop using the grab button when I want to shield >_>.)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

SlowPokemon

^pro tip: go to settings and reverse the shield and grab buttons. Makes things so much easier.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FireArrow

KefkaticFanatic

The game heavily favors defensive and campy game similar to brawl, and it is only amplified by the lag inherent in about every match :P

You can do it though, just get better at shields and short hop aerials.  Techniques like tomahawk will help out as well.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

I have purchased the game. Anyone who wishes to dual with myself may do so.

Or, to use a colloquialism, please bring it.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FireArrow

@Blueflower Yesh

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 11, 2014, 12:05:27 PMThe game heavily favors defensive and campy game similar to brawl, and it is only amplified by the lag inherent in about every match :P

You can do it though, just get better at shields and short hop aerials.  Techniques like tomahawk will help out as well.

As a melee player, short hopped aerials are my thing bro, they just always get shield grabbed and are easy to punish now thanks to no L-canceling. The biggest reason the game is so campy is because roles and air dodging have such little lag, which said techniques don't help against (landing lag is literally longer than roll lag.)

The only reasonable way to deal with it is to read roles (which seem to have replaced wave dashing >_>), but I suck at that. Maybe I'll just start D-smash spamming once I get used to smashes vs tilts.