News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Quote from: fingerz on October 19, 2014, 02:43:09 PMWhat was your actual score? :P
No falls/over the bar penalties , 2:30, nearly everything smashed.

fingerz

Wow, good job! What character did you do it with? :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Maelstrom

fingerz

Yeah, my brother got 494,000-ish with Wario by driving around on his bike the whole time. ^^
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Maelstrom

Every one of link's normal attacks breaks boxes. Up+b is killer, especially in multiman smashes.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Maelstrom

Maelstrom

Someone read this
Quote from: maelstrom. on October 21, 2014, 05:54:05 AMhype

Also,

Quote from: SakuraiPic of the day. The trophies from the Xenoblade series can be found mostly in the Wii U version. Here's Melia looking the other way.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

So which character is everyone enjoying the most now that it's been a few weeks?? I've sort of given up on the 3DS game myself aside from the occasional match with Blue--I'm too paranoid about my 3DS breaking.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 21, 2014, 07:54:03 AMSo which character is everyone enjoying the most now that it's been a few weeks?? I've sort of given up on the 3DS game myself aside from the occasional match with Blue--I'm too paranoid about my 3DS breaking.
I've had a lot of fun with a lot of the characters. My favorite newcomer would have to be Shulk, though. His counter move is really neat, and I like his Buster and Smash arts. It makes him really offensive and I like that.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Maelstrom

I've been playing as Captain Falcon quite a bit. Falcon Kick is great for catching people off guard, especially in sudden death.

Kman96

I still don't have it yet. Its a good half-hour trek off campus to get to the nearest GameStop, and whenever I make the trek, they don't have any physical copies for me to purchase. I just need to keep checking as much as I can.

So much damn walking.
Party Hard!
[close]