News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

fingerz

Unless he figured out a way to fix the issues with them, there will be no Ice Climbers... Unless he suddenly decides to make version exclusive characters as well. ;)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

Pretty sure they've thoroughly debunked the Ice Climbers thing. They wouldn't specifically say that if they were going to add them.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Did anyone pay attention to the CD portion? There was a bunch of songs including Try, Try Again (why) and a portion of the new Xenoblade Chronicles medley played which was a remix of this song

Nebbles

I think most of the Smash OST is on the two CDs? Still, I can't wait oh my god I am so excited
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

I still have the pipe dream that they will somehow fix the online ~.~

It's good to see Nintendo is starting to learn about at least some modern practices like DLC now.  I find it pretty funny how all the kids on reddit and elsewhere who groan and moan about any DLC by anyone else are all giddy about *Nintendo* doing DLC.

me irl
[close]

fingerz

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 23, 2014, 10:46:06 PMI still have the pipe dream that they will somehow fix the online ~.~
Their current solution is get a Wii LAN Adapter, apparently. :P

Then again, you were commenting on how they were doing it wrong in terms of sending and receiving data for 3DS online matches, right? Surely there's a way to provide feedback like that to help them in the future. :)
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

FierceDeity

I JUST HAD THE GREATEST NOSTALGIA TRIP UPON SEEING GREAT CAVE OFFENSIVE OH MY GOD

KefkaticFanatic

I mean for the 3DS mostly :P  idk if I'll end up getting the Wii U version given that I probably won't buy the console until the next Zelda game, plus if they're keeping the games essentially identical then... I feel like I don't really want to buy it twice >.>

me irl
[close]

fingerz

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Maelstrom

mikey

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 23, 2014, 10:46:06 PMI still have the pipe dream that they will somehow fix the online ~.~

It's good to see Nintendo is starting to learn about at least some modern practices like DLC now.  I find it pretty funny how all the kids on reddit and elsewhere who groan and moan about any DLC by anyone else are all giddy about *Nintendo* doing DLC.
I don't like DLC by anybody
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Depends on the game, but I usually don't mind DLC as long as it's quality.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Quote from: maelstrom. on October 24, 2014, 04:52:19 AMIf you buy both

It's free if you buy both, meaning there's still a chance that you can purchase the character in the future if you don't own both versions. I guess we'll see.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

It would me remarkably silly if they forced you to spend $100 to get a tiny few dollar value DC. I'm sure they'll make it available in some way or fashion... Maybe. Well I guess Nintendo doesn't have the best track record with this sort of thing but ehhh ._.

Also how did nobody mention RIDLEY CONFIRMED as stage hazard

me irl
[close]