News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

Maelstrom

mikey

unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Rosalina is my favorite character and I spent a long time with her before even figuring out how to play as her, so no, I don't consider her spammy.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

Well when you're against an AI who automatically knows the character 100%...
unmotivated

Maelstrom

AI Shulk is awful. Never underestimate a human opponent.

FierceDeity

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 01:19:18 PMRosalina is also very dumb and spammy

As far as spammy characters go, rosalina is very definitively not one of them

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 02:26:38 PMWell when you're against an AI who automatically knows the character 100%...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Dude, AI don't know any character 100%
Idk if they even know any character 50%

Like yeah I guess they can technically use most of the moves in semi-appropriate situations, but their seeming inability to Dair alone COMPLETELY changes how they should be fought
Their complete inability to combat ledgeguarding is pretty absurd, too

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 15, 2015, 03:33:53 PMAI Shulk is awful. Never underestimate a human opponent.

Best example
Not just suicides, but his up special is SO GOOD against ledgeguarding and AI almost never uses it in that way
I've spiked AI shulk from the edge more times than I can remember

mikey

unmotivated

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

FierceDeity

I also assumed that was in insult, because you can literally beat level 9 marth just by using grabs. But then I realized that Dude beat you, and you must just have no idea how to grab or stall counters effectively, which is why you think computer marth is hard, I guess...?

Either way that's pretty rude to Dude. He got quite a few more hits on me than a computer marth would.

mikey

Well I've played against both and it's not a mean comment at all  :-\
unmotivated

mikey

I guess I must be the only person in the world who feels that AI's are much more difficult than human players
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

"I'm the only person in the world who--"

yes. you are the only one. the only person who has ever felt this way. good job. u win.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

If you think that then you've never played somebody that is good at smash, but lv9 AI can do some hilarious things like recover from an offstage spike INSTANTLY, roll out of being spiked into the floor 1ft away, perfect shields left and right, etc.

me irl
[close]

mikey

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 17, 2015, 02:29:21 PMIf you think that then you've never played somebody that is good at smash, but lv9 AI can do some hilarious things like recover from an offstage spike INSTANTLY, roll out of being spiked into the floor 1ft away, perfect shields left and right, etc.
Would you consider Jamaha good at smash? :D
I mean I've played a few people that might be better than a level 9 AI but for the most part humans are way easier to beat and I honestly don't understand how people can kill em so easy.  (although I have recently started having success with the LOCK NESS MONSTER- Mael can tell you all about how that feels)
Level 9 diddy is THE WORST D:
unmotivated

FierceDeity

Play for glory dude, you're sure to find better players than 9 AI pretty quickly.

I don't think I've legitimately lost (1v1) to a level 9 AI in years haha they're good at very specific things like counter and shield timing, but their air game is weak at best, and they have no idea how to avoid being ledgeguarded (also they use their up specials WAAAAY too leniently, and open themselves up to punishes way too frequently with that).