Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

K-NiGhT

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 17, 2015, 02:29:21 PMIf you think that then you've never played somebody that is good at smash, but lv9 AI can do some hilarious things like recover from an offstage spike INSTANTLY, roll out of being spiked into the floor 1ft away, perfect shields left and right, etc.
also they can just about always air dodge any aerials you try on them
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FierceDeity

Unless, of course, you approach quickly and/or from the bottom, or just stall it haha

In other news,
GUYS I'M FINALLY BETTER THAN BOTH OF MY OLDER BROTHERS AND MY LIFE IS COMPLETE

KefkaticFanatic

Yea they just do the expected air dodge when an aerial would hit.  They are weak to a stalled aerial, but that requires patience when you just want to jump up there and smack them silly.

me irl
[close]

K-NiGhT

in my experiences with level 9 AI, the air dodge comes only when I actually do an aerial. I can get right on top of an opponent and feign an attack with an air dodge and nothing happens, and even when i try to confuse the AI and delay the attack they still manage to dodge perfectly.

mikey

I really wish this game had a story mode, just based off of the stuff going on in the movies
unmotivated

mikey

Using ness' broken combo I was able to beat level 9 Mario luigi and peach after a couple of tries!
on to bowser
unmotivated

Maelstrom

fyi, I warm up by playing a few matches against random lvl 9 cpus

Dudeman

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 19, 2015, 10:59:07 AMUsing ness' broken combo I was able to beat level 9 Mario luigi and peach after a couple of tries!
on to bowser
I kinda want to fight you online sometime to test that lock.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

Quote from: Dudeman on January 19, 2015, 11:08:12 AMI kinda want to fight you online sometime to test that lock.
I used it to beat maelstrom cause I wanted a guaranteed win :P
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

mikey

Bro thought you were actually gonna try the lock lol
unmotivated

Dudeman

We did. I found out how to counter it. XD

ALSO THAT LAST STOCK

mikey

Dude I bounced off the wall not my fault
EDIT:  Yeah play a champ without projectile blocks
sheesh
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

just played the worst diddy player ever online today.

didn't even use dthrow to uair