Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

K-NiGhT

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 22, 2015, 03:06:39 PMK-Night is really good at this game and really fun to play against.  :D
oh, stop it you :3 i'm kinda in a weird middle stage right now as far as skill goes. my friends don't like to play against me because i win a lot, but i'm certain that if i ever go to a tournament i'll get totally railed lol.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 22, 2015, 03:36:58 PMK-NiGhT fight me someday ;_;
fite me rite now m8 (seriously tho i'm bored lol)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 22, 2015, 07:25:29 PMYes, he is fun to play against as long as he isn't spamming his counterattack :D
don't get all high and mighty on me now. i seem to remember you doing a lot of the same stuff in our match, too. which is why it was easy to use double team on you
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 22, 2015, 07:56:53 PMActually, yes it was.
I really feel like there were quite a few (read: most of them) lackluster arrangements that were more like re-skins than arrangements.  Maybe I'm just mad because the Xenoblade remix was absolutely terrible.

mikey

It's not spamming if you spam multiple moves at once though

But if Dudeman K night and co are playing I'd better hop on for a bit lol
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

not sure if dudeman got the memo, but i've got a room open if ya want nocturne

K-NiGhT

having a decent set with nocturne right now, but man you really need to do something other than charge shot and roll

mikey

unmotivated

K-NiGhT

PSA: if you're playing with nocturne, make sure custom stages are turned off.

mikey

unmotivated

K-NiGhT

mikey

Yeah haha
even if I lost most of them  ;D
I really liked that custom stage with the cannons and springs, guessing it was maestro's?
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

So today I've found that Ness is a horrible match up for me in general, no matter what character I seem to use. Any tips, Fierce?

FierceDeity

Hmm
Well, character-wise, Mario and Falco are great because they can counter PK fire without much punishment for bad predictions. You'd just have to use your own projectiles sparingly.

Other than that, it kinda depends. What's your biggest challenge with it?

mikey

I can't play against captain falcon
he's too fast
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Quote from: FierceDeity on January 23, 2015, 11:14:49 AMHmm
Well, character-wise, Mario and Falco are great because they can counter PK fire without much punishment for bad predictions. You'd just have to use your own projectiles sparingly.

Other than that, it kinda depends. What's your biggest challenge with it?
Well for starters i'm not that great with advanced tech yet, so that's always a problem. As far as ness goes, I'm having a hard time getting around him. His grab game is crazy strong, and his airs are pretty good, not to mention he has a lot of zoning options with his specials. I've found that Yoshi and Lucina work slightly well against him, but I still can't even beat the level 9 CPU cuz the reflexes the AI has are kinda ridiculous.

mikey

I might get online for some tonight in like 4 or 5 hours if anyone wants to make a room (are there 8 man online smashes?)
unmotivated