News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

Yugi

AwesomeYears

So I was recreating older/3ds stages on the Wii U a I made a Yoshi's Island stage (with Randalls). After I completed the wreck, I played a couple of matches against my cousin (Captain Falcon VS Shulk) when suddenly he went inside the stage. We tried other characters but Shulk is the only one that can go in there. Best Stage Builder ever guys ;D!

fingerz

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 04, 2015, 07:36:51 AMICE CLIMBERS ;__;
Hahaha! If they were gonna be added in now, I'm sure it'd just be Ice Climber. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

MaestroUGC

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

Meh, my little brother is hyped too much so I think I'll just give the code that fierce needs and keep the other one private
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

may as well. I bet fierce would appreciate it ;3

AwesomeYears

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FierceDeity

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 14, 2015, 04:58:03 PMMeh, my little brother is hyped too much so I think I'll just give the code that fierce needs and keep the other one private

:3

Also lol just saw this DLC poll, and was about to say how unrealistic banjo is because Rare, but then remembered I voted for Geno who, while still nintendo property, is honestly less realistic just from sheer lack of recognition/popularity

mikey

I don't see an email in my inbox, are there any special hoops I have to jump through first
unmotivated

mikey

swag the email came
who wants to play an all mewtwo match online
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

Quote from: FierceDeity on April 15, 2015, 04:27:19 AMAlso lol just saw this DLC poll, and was about to say how unrealistic banjo is because Rare, but then remembered I voted for Geno who, while still nintendo property, is honestly less realistic just from sheer lack of recognition/popularity
Nintendo has said anybody is pretty much acceptable, even 3rd parties. Microsoft has even doubled this by endorsing Banjo in Sm4sh.

Most likely scenarios are a return of Snake, and more villains from already present franchises.

K-NiGhT