News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Fisticuffs for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Started by Yugi, July 13, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What newcomer do you want to see as DLC?

King K. Rool
Snake
Geno
Shovel Knight
Banjo
Professor Layton ahahaha if he gets picked i'd be surprised
someone else i'm forgetting

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 16, 2015, 05:49:07 PMYOU ACTUALLY MAIN OLIMAR/ALPH

HOW
Olimar's half decent with one on ones. He's just not used that often, cause he's not exactly easy to play as. Kind of like Shulk.

Waddle Bro

lmao reflecting olimar's smashes is the most satisfying thing

FierceDeity

Idk, I'd say reflecting mega man's is more so.

Also, OH MY GOD IF YOU HAVE NOT LOOKED AT THE MIIVERSE SUPPORT PAGES FOR THE MIIVERSE STAGE YET I URGE YOU TO DO SO

Jompa

Charging a smash one more second until the reflector runs out is the most satisfying thing ever.

QuoteMIIVERSE SUPPORT PAGES
I went on this... "Who plays as Olimar, really?" "Seriously, who plays as Olimar?" "Dies Olimar mains exist?" were the three top ones.... And they're right. I play Alph.
Birdo for Smash

FierceDeity

It's funny that those are listed on top of the "Popular" because most of them don't actually have any "Yeah"s (it just feels weird calling it that), haha

Quote from: Jompa on June 16, 2015, 10:58:47 PMCharging a smash one more second until the reflector runs out is the most satisfying thing ever.

But admittedly much more difficult considering they already have the upper hand in terms of timing if they've predicted your smash.

Or, you know, if they're Fox.

Jompa

True, but playing Alph I'm forced to predict when people predict my smash.
Birdo for Smash

FireArrow

Quote from: Waddle Bro on June 16, 2015, 06:16:30 PMlmao reflecting olimar's smashes is the most satisfying thing

In for glory I'll literally never pick olimar until I know my opponent doesn't play mario. It's such bs >_>
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Maelstrom

Quote from: FierceDeity on June 16, 2015, 09:42:59 PMAlso, OH MY GOD IF YOU HAVE NOT LOOKED AT THE MIIVERSE SUPPORT PAGES FOR THE MIIVERSE STAGE YET I URGE YOU TO DO SO
Thank you. Day made.
The top Shulk one spoils the entire game.

WFT

[close]
The entire ZSS community
[close]

FierceDeity

New favorite pastime: playing baseball with Ness's bat and Dr. Mario's pills

Waddle Bro

https://sourcegaming.wordpress.com/2015/06/25/ryu-roy-and-lucas-join-the-battle-sakurai-famitsu-column-vol-481/

sakurai interview MORE CHARACTERS CONFIRMED
QuoteThere is a fighter ballot on the official Smash for Wii U/3DS website. We've received an extremely large number of votes, but of course, Lucas, Roy, and Ryu were in developed even before the ballot was created. I had a grasp on their popularity and demand, though.

From now until the end, it is going to be fan service [2] , but I can't keep the development team together forever, so there's only going to be several more characters [3]. I also ask for your patience, as we need time to develop more content.

There may be unforeseen circumstances that arise as well, but I'll try my best!

Jompa

After this damn patch pikmin are EVEN MORE DISOBEDIENT THAN BEFORE. It was bad enough when yellows villingly would jump off the edge, whites would disappear into the ground and die, and purples would take a detour across the entire stage before returning to Alph, but damn, now it's too much to even get my head around...

Quote from: Waddle Bro on June 25, 2015, 04:33:35 PMsakurai interview MORE CHARACTERS CONFIRMED
This is so great. God, I love this game
Birdo for Smash

Nebbles

More characters confirmed, AND ones that Sakurai know people really want. Hoo boy I can't wait.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

This Smash has been pretty pleasantly surprising in the roster so far.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

AwesomeYears

K-NiGhT

Such a sick video. Inspired me to pick up Yoshi a while back
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*