News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG LV: The Choice is Doors Post Game

Started by davy, July 14, 2013, 11:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

I'm reading this and I think I did the right thing then I think I did the wrong thing then I realize I don't care because this game confused me so much @_@

fank009

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on July 14, 2013, 08:12:25 PMI'm reading this and I think I did the right thing then I think I did the wrong thing then I realize I don't care because this game confused me so much @_@
Pretty much sums up the attitude for this game...
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

FireArrow

I'm a week late, so I'll try to keep this short: I'm surprised that no one caught me, as I slipped up a lot. Mashi is the smartest person I've ever met - Mashi for MVP. Also, sorry fank and Olimar; I feel really bad about the whole 3 musketeers thing.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Mashi

I appreciate the compliment, FireArrow, but I didn't play so well!  Bird was on my trail the entire time, and if he had his way, he would have lynched me and The_Subjective_Thought in an instance.  I think you deserve MVP most because no one ever had a major suspicion of you, and you convinced virtually everyone (especially Bird who soon became convinced you were a Mason) that you were a Human!

Also, going to mention that I think the primary reason we won was because of Teamwork.  Humans didn't do a good job working together and I feel it led to our being able to easily manipulate everyone.  You all need to trust one another more (namely Bird; but for future reference, trust me too, because Bird might be a Wolf!!!) and not disagree all the time.  I feel that Humans win more through consensus or at least majority agreement.

But anyway, this game wasn't so bad, in retrospect.  I think the only detraction was the communication, but otherwise, the Door Mechanic could be used interestingly in the future if it only applies to Power Usage.  Great game and great idea, anyway, davy!

fank009

Quote from: Mashi on July 22, 2013, 02:12:19 AMAlso, going to mention that I think the primary reason we won was because of Teamwork.  Humans didn't do a good job working together and I feel it led to our being able to easily manipulate everyone.  You all need to trust one another more (namely Bird; but for future reference, trust me too, because Bird might be a Wolf!!!) and not disagree all the time.  I feel that Humans win more through consensus or at least majority agreement.

But anyway, this game wasn't so bad, in retrospect.  I think the only detraction was the communication, but otherwise, the Door Mechanic could be used interestingly in the future if it only applies to Power Usage.  Great game and great idea, anyway, davy!
-Fact. A philosophy I live by, Activity is the key to winning, Humans were too disorganized.
-Agreed, Heck, Take out the communication Idea, And just use the doors concept,... And see how good a game, we'll have then???...
(hmmm... Maybe an idea for a game there???)
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Olimar12345

Lol, thought this was funny. It was the last pm I sent to Fank:

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 13, 2013, 02:32:59 PMFank, have you considered suspecting mashi/FA as wolves?

xD
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

^Birds first suspicion list had me and mashi on the top.

The_Subjective_Thought

I just apologised to everyone and did whatever Mashi told me.

BEST STRATEGY EVER.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

FireArrow