News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG LVI: Silence Will Fall

Started by FSM-Reapr, July 22, 2013, 05:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

TWG LVI: Silence Will Fall

The Silence(Wolves)

1. Silent
2. Silent
3. Silent

The Doctor's Army(Humans)

4. The Doctor - Seer
5. River Song - Vigilante
6. Human
7. Human
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human
13. Herring (will be told he's a Human)
14. Miller (will be told he's a Human)

fank009 couldn't make an Ood laugh.

1. Waddle Bro
2. Mashi
3. vermilionvermin
4. BlackDragonSlayer
5. shadowkirby
6. Bubbles7689
7. K-NiGhT
8. fank009
⑨. Dude
10. TheZeldaPianist275
11. Loxo
12. The_Subjective_Thought
13. Mr. Tanooki Suit
14. FireArrow

It's Day 1. Day 1 ends on 25rd of July, 10 AM EST.

Mr. Tanooki Suit

See ya' Fank.

Also, here's a good question: BLACK DRAGON SLAYER WHICH LLF MEMBER ARE YOU???

*Ahem* Anyway, I'll pop in to add my thoughts as soon as somebody other than moi posts.

Waddle Bro

woah im guessing fank was too big of a threat for the wolves to look out

If this was a game votes could be changed without worries, I'd bold my vote on
Mr. Tanooki Suit
Quote from: Mr. Tanooki Suit on July 22, 2013, 01:02:26 PMON TO THE SERIOUS BIZNASTY STUFF: I love the idea of the size 36 COMIC SANS thing, that could work out fairly well. Seer & Vigi should definitely keep on the lowdown, as otherwise humans are doomed to luck. As we all know, luck is a flighty mistress, not to be trusted.
I see this post as a typical filler. It just seems like a wolf trying to show activity without actually giving any information, nothing original. I started thinking this way after I saw this:
Quote from: Mr. Tanooki Suit on July 23, 2013, 09:32:08 AM*Ahem* Anyway, I'll pop in to add my thoughts as soon as somebody other than moi posts.
Really
Instead of giving any information about your vision of the game, you wait for someone else to post so you could do the same thing what you did Night 1.
Doesn't seem human to my eyes.

FSM-Reapr

Dude

FireArrow

Quote from: Waddle Bro on July 23, 2013, 07:58:45 AMalso vigi tom nook
I don't support viging inactives, instead I'd give them a chance to be active.

I actually like BDS's idea - inactivity loses games.

As for your scattering the vote idea, it seems a bit unnecessary if we work together on the lynch.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: FireArrow on July 23, 2013, 12:26:38 PMAs for your scattering the vote idea, it seems a bit unnecessary if we work together on the lynch.

I'm not sure you understand it.  If everyone votes for who they want, we don't want to bring it down to a KiTB between a couple people because of the four vote limit.  What scattering the votes will do is, after we've decided on a good lynch candidate, allow us each to only vote for one person in that phase without receiving phantoms.  True, we won't be able to vote for that person again, but others can, and we can change it up every day phase.  Better than total chaos.

fank009

I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Bubbles

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on July 23, 2013, 12:48:49 PMI'm not sure you understand it.  If everyone votes for who they want, we don't want to bring it down to a KiTB between a couple people because of the four vote limit.  What scattering the votes will do is, after we've decided on a good lynch candidate, allow us each to only vote for one person in that phase without receiving phantoms.  True, we won't be able to vote for that person again, but others can, and we can change it up every day phase.  Better than total chaos.
I dont even think you can get phantoms in this game. I agree with the scattering for pretty much what tzp said

I'm not so sure about vigi'ing inactives. Theres three wolves and 11 humans, so its pretty easy to see that theres a higher chance of a human being killed than a wolf. Even if inactive humans aren't contributing anything to the game, they still count for the human side. Besides, with the voting rules in this game I doubt there will be that many inactives anyway.

FireArrow

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on July 23, 2013, 12:48:49 PMI'm not sure you understand it.  If everyone votes for who they want, we don't want to bring it down to a KiTB between a couple people because of the four vote limit.  What scattering the votes will do is, after we've decided on a good lynch candidate, allow us each to only vote for one person in that phase without receiving phantoms.  True, we won't be able to vote for that person again, but others can, and we can change it up every day phase.  Better than total chaos.

I'm saying that no one should place a vote at all until we've agreed on a lynch target, then we get 4 people to vote for that person. However, if there are phantoms in this game, then I agree with Waddle.

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on July 23, 2013, 02:37:14 PMI'm not so sure about vigi'ing inactives. Theres three wolves and 11 humans, so its pretty easy to see that theres a higher chance of a human being killed than a wolf. Even if inactive humans aren't contributing anything to the game, they still count for the human side. Besides, with the voting rules in this game I doubt there will be that many inactives anyway.

The point isn't to remove people that aren't helping, it's to encourage them to help (no human who wants to help out is going to let themselves be vigid.) It also forces the wolves to become active, which gives them more of a chance of slipping up. im just repeating what BDS said

R.I.P. fank

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 22, 2013, 05:33:33 AM
    • If you don't vote, your vote will be randomized and you will vote for two people. Your votes will be counted as zero and you'll be replaced. If you don't vote anyone on purpose, you'll die.

FireArrow

Oohh... ok, scattering the votes it is.

Bubbles

Quote from: FireArrow on July 23, 2013, 02:54:07 PMI'm saying that no one should place a vote at all until we've agreed on a lynch target, then we get 4 people to vote for that person.
    That was the plan from the start :P

vermilionvermin

I support vigi'ing inactives.  By the logic Bubbles (and, presumably, others who disagree) the humans would be better off never lynching anybody.  Every kill is more likely to be a human than a wolf just by random chance.  You improve the odds of the wolves dying by putting more kills into human hands (through the vigi or a lynch) than you do by waiting and letting the wolves wolf people.

And just because you vote doesn't mean you're active.  Activity is the ideas you promote, the lynches you support, and generally being present and communicating.  There will still be people whose only contribution to the game is the vote scatter.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Mr. Tanooki Suit on July 23, 2013, 09:32:08 AMAlso, here's a good question: BLACK DRAGON SLAYER WHICH LLF MEMBER ARE YOU???
    God of Ruin Golden Silver

Also, I'll be in the chatroom. Though, thoughts for now:
    Normally, I'd question Waddle's hasty vote, but I've seen that that's not always a good idea... :P I'd like to see what other people think about his vote (specifically, his reasons for the vote), not to accuse Waddle, but rather, to judge whether or not Mr. Tanooki Suit is suspicious (at least by "Day 1 standards").
    And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
    NSM Sprite Thread
    Compositions
    Story Thread
    The Dread Somber