News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Are you Smart?

Started by scooterulez, May 15, 2008, 04:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on May 15, 2008, 05:02:10 PM
Quote from: starpikachu on May 15, 2008, 04:34:48 PMmy iq is 118...and that's pretty good at my age
you know your IQ doesnt change much in your life?
and my IQ is like 152 not to brag

Some iq facts: the average IQ for an asian is 106, while the average IQ for a white is 100
the average IQ for an african is 95
Einstein was said to have an IQ of over 200, and Thomas Jefferson had an IQ of 180

152?  I don't believe that at all.
-

scooterulez

Quote from: Harvest on May 19, 2008, 03:54:54 PM
Quote from: PseudoMario16 on May 15, 2008, 05:02:10 PM
Quote from: starpikachu on May 15, 2008, 04:34:48 PMmy iq is 118...and that's pretty good at my age
you know your IQ doesnt change much in your life?
and my IQ is like 152 not to brag

Some iq facts: the average IQ for an asian is 106, while the average IQ for a white is 100
the average IQ for an african is 95
Einstein was said to have an IQ of over 200, and Thomas Jefferson had an IQ of 180

152?  I don't believe that at all.

I don't believe it either.

Harvest

Well, I just took an IQ test some people on chat linked me to.

I scored a 125, which isn't bad.  I thought I would be lower but it isn't accurate.  I guessed some of them.
-

KefkaticFanatic

Oh and BWAHAHA 131 by that test.

Its at www.iqtest.com

Obviously all online tests will be inaccurate and the only real results we'll get is from an official test, but if we all take this test it will give us a relative difference between whoever does it.

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

Haha I scored 135. :P

Average score is about 100, so I guess we're all "Intelligent" to some degree. :D

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

PseudoMario16

believe what you want about my IQ, but nvrmind
Quote from: HugoMeister on May 20, 2008, 12:20:47 PMHaha I scored 135. :P

Average score is about 100, so I guess we're all "Intelligent" to some degree. :D
its also proven that people who are musically talented have higher IQs.
(this doesnt mean people w/lower IQs are automatically less musically talented)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

HugoMeister

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on May 24, 2008, 05:21:55 PMbelieve what you want about my IQ, but nvrmind
Quote from: HugoMeister on May 20, 2008, 12:20:47 PMHaha I scored 135. :P

its also proven that people who are musically talented have higher IQs.
(this doesnt mean people w/lower IQs are automatically less musically talented)

And its also proven that students who play in a string orchestra have higher IQ's than other musically talented students. :P (aka smarter than band  8))

starpikachu

Quote from: HugoMeister on May 24, 2008, 05:31:04 PMAnd its also proven that students who play in a string orchestra have higher IQ's than other musically talented students. :P (aka smarter than band  8))
all right!! *laughs at advanced band who says theyre better than advanced orchestra*

HugoMeister

Quote from: starpikachu on May 25, 2008, 01:33:23 PM
Quote from: HugoMeister on May 24, 2008, 05:31:04 PMAnd its also proven that students who play in a string orchestra have higher IQ's than other musically talented students. :P (aka smarter than band  8))
all right!! *laughs at advanced band who says theyre better than advanced orchestra*

*high-five*

Harvest

I'd say strings look harder to play.

but I wouldn't know, never tried to play a violin or other string instrument like that.
-

HugoMeister

Well, for one thing, it takes more coordination and "music talent". Its a lot harder to play strings well than it is to play something like brass or woodwinds well.

Harvest

woodwinds are pretty tough.
-

HugoMeister

Never said they weren't. :P

Then again, I really wouldn't know, seeing as I've never tried a woodwind instrument.

starpikachu

my brother plays clarinet and I seem to do a better job at violin when I was his age

scooterulez

My whole family, except my little brother, play at least two instruments.