FierceDeity's Arrangements (11/3 - NEW: Pokémon X and Y - Emotion)

Started by FierceDeity, July 31, 2013, 03:32:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

Quote from: Jompa on November 04, 2013, 08:23:00 AMThere's no Bb in any of the voices in the original - I'd call it an illusion of a sus-chord, that we're able to hear because of how every song with this kinda progression and voicing typically uses that "dominant-sus to dominant"-turn-around.
But it's not there, so it would be preferred if it wasn't included, actually.
Isn't it? I could've sworn I heard it.. (And still hear it)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

FierceDeity

Hm. Actually, now that I listen to it again, I think JDMEK may be right. There does appear to be a Bb in a choral part in that bar, not just as an illusionary effect; it's consistent with the tone of the rest of the choral parts in this piece, so I'm pretty sure of that. However, as this is a barely audible and not actually in the piano part, I agree that it's best that it be left out, seeing as it is still implied, and this is essentially just a transcription of the piano part, which doesn't include it.

EDIT: Just updated the dropbox links, your concerns should be fixed now, Jompa.

InsigTurtle

You might want to update the pdf and the mus, because the official name is "Together with Shauna". (Composer is Shota Kageyama)

FierceDeity

Oh, whoops. I forgot to check the released OST for that haha, thanks!