News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Pokémon - The Origin

Started by CLBGM, August 16, 2013, 09:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Pretty sure the movie is going to skip time. Plenty of events are bound to happen off camera.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

JDMEK5

Probably. Although that kinda sucks.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Echo

So according to the website, it seems that it's going to be split into four major parts, with the titles of each "episode" being "Red," "Cubone," "Giovanni," and "Charizard."

Also
Spoiler
Mewtwo's going to be in it, probably at the end, after the battle with Green and Blastoise. Although, I'm guessing that the Cubone episode will give some foreshadowing for Mewtwo too.
[close]

JDMEK5

Is that 2 hours total or 2 hours per part?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

JDMEK5

Oh. Well let's hope it turns out to be one of those things I watch over and over and over again. :P

My Arrangements

Echo

So yeah, this was pretty cool. Really liked the battle scenes (kinda hax though), and I'm glad that they focused on the more interesting plot points of the game.

I guess a nitpick would be how in the second episode
Spoiler
Marowak (a Ground-type) gets killed by electricity.
[close]

But I guess there's not gonna be much discussion on this until the dub or a sub's out. >_>

Yugi

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Jompa

Oh my God!!! Episode 4 was amazing.
Spoiler
I think I'm starting to like mega-evolutions now, hhaahaha
[close]
Birdo for Smash

Echo

^ Yeah, that was a cool fight scene. I wonder if there's gonna be an OST or anything, because I really liked that song in particular.

Jompa

I could not have imagined a more epic twist than that, jesus christ
Birdo for Smash

FierceDeity

Where did you guys find the subs? I just watched the first two episodes and they were fine, but wherever I look for episode 3, it's the same shitty translation...

Jompa

I watched them all on animefreak.tv.
When I was watching ep 1 the subs were ok, but when I was watching ep 2 they were horrible - sometimes, they even turned spanish..
Ep 3 was ok, but all the names were in romanized japanese, and you could tell it was not done by a native English speaker - far from it actually. Same with ep 4, but really, they were understandable enough.
Birdo for Smash