News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG LVIII - The Boy's Forest of Tears

Started by Toby, August 26, 2013, 12:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

I was basically trying to give up once liggy died but then idk.

Dude

had i wolfed slow instead of fa I probably could have had a better chance at winning, but oh well.

Toby

Mashi

you want me to lock the topic now then???

is the game over???

Dude

Eh?

Did someone delete a post?

iirc, my vote was the first post on this page.

Toby

I-I-I-Insta!

The Boy's Forest of Tears

What you can do with the little red boxes:

You can give your box to anyone you want, but not yourself.  If you deposit any box you collected into the tree stump you may choose one of the following:
   -An amount of Four Boxes allow the user to use a Guard
   -An amount of Five Boxes allow a player to use a Kill
   -An amount of Three Boxes allow a player to use an Seer
   -An amount of One Box allows a player to use a Bodyguard
   -An amount of Two Boxes allows a player to use a role block

I won't be happy with anyone who steals leftover boxes.

Chit Chat, anyone?

Vote Count:

Bird  - Dude
SlowPokemon -
Dude – Slowpokemon Dude
Vermilionvermin – Dude

Dude - 3

01. Mashi - Box Keeper Number 5
02. Thiannon - Human
03. Bird
04. BlackDragonSlayer - Brown Wolf
05. Bubbles - Third Party Serial Killer
06. Mariolegofan - Mason
07. SlowPokemon
08. MaestroUGC - Human
09. Dude
10. Liggy - Wolf
11. Fank009 - Guardian
12. TheZeldaPianist275
13. K-NiGhT
14. FireArrow - Box Keeper
15. Mr. Tanooki Suit
16. Contranegative
17. Mr. E
18. Vermilionvermin

It was going to be the last day for everyone. They would either get out the forest today, or the evil would leave tonight.

Player 7 was unconscious so it was up to players 3, 9 and 18. They were all tired, hungry and ready to leave. Players 3 and 18 looked as if they wouldn't even make it to the end of day. Player 9 looked fit and healthy though, looked as if he had some food in him.

"How come you're not tired and hungry like the rest of us" groaned player 18.
"I, err... rationed my Player 15 well" replied player 9.
"Your still eating player 15?" Butted in player 3.
"Uh, yeah?" replied player 9.
"Where have you been keeping it?" interrogated player 3
"In  my... err... back pack!"
"I don't see a back pack."
"Me either" Chipped in player 18.
"Did I s-say b-back pack? I meant, p-p-pockets" player 9 stuttered
"You don't have any- HEY, where you going?" player 18 called

At this moment player 9 was running, he panicked, knew they were on to him, knew this was the end, knew he wouldn't make it out. He wasn't going to let them torchure him though, no, no, no. Although they looked week, they had the weapons - the sharp sticks. They were the camp leaders of course. They had to be armed. Player 9 ran for his life. Ran through the forest as player 3 and 18 followed.

But then player 9 stopped. He stopped at a tall tree covered in ivy with branches coming from all directions. He ran looked back and noticed he had made quite a distance between players 3 and 18. He could climb the tree and hide up there without them noticing.

He began climbing, higher and higher. He began to turn wolf. Not full wolf, just part wolf. His hair grew, his nails grew, his hands and feet green, his teeth grew, he was becoming a huge beast. He climbed as high as he thought would be safe and stood on a long, thick branch.

Players 3 and 18 began to come closer to the tree. He could see them directly below him. They stopped and started talking. He couldn't make out what they were saying. If they looked up they would see him. They'd come get him, kill him. He tried to move and hide behind some leaves but as he did he rustled a branch and the 2 players below looked up. They found him. Player 18 began climbing, using the ivy to help. Player 9 had an idea. He could die like this. Not stabbed by a stick from up in a tree. He had to die with dignity. He couldn't be murdered. He cut a long rope of ivy from the tree using his long, sharp nails. He began using one end to tie to the branch he was standing on and then he tied the other end around his neck. He crouched down and sat on his branch. He slid off the branch and his feet dangled in the air. 1- The ivy snapped. He started falling through the branches, he wasn't quite dead yet, flip flopping from the branches he could hear his bones break. He fell to the ground let out a big breath and then player 3's sharp stick came piercing through his throat...

Dude has been lynched.

The End Has Come.

The Game is Over. Human's Win..

Bird, Slowpokemon and Vermilionvermin have returned to their own lives.

Bird was a Mason - He was born with a twin at birth and apart from knowing someone else from the game he was just a normal human.

Slowpokemon was a Human - He was a boring petty man, he has nothing to live for. Coming to my forest was the highlight of his life. May the world be disappointed he didn't die in my forest.

Vermilionvermin was a 1 shot Iron Bodyguard - Since he was tough he could survive one death, but this wasn't all. He was a very convincing fella who could convince enemies to kill him instead of others.

I am The Boy and this has been My Forest of Tears. Perhaps one day I shall return with something else. Anyone up for a school lesson some day?