Super Mario 3d land
6 (23.1%)
Mariokart 7
6 (23.1%)
Luigi's mansion 2 (not released yet)
3 (11.5%)
Paper Mario 3D (not released yet)
2 (7.7%)
Games that are not related to Mario (please post game on this thread)
4 (15.4%)
Pokemon black(2) and white (2)
5 (19.2%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Roz~

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 05, 2013, 01:44:47 PMPeople I know that have played it plus reviews say it is vastly inferior to previous games, so I wouldn't discount the series. I haven't tried them myself though besides the demo for this one..

I've played Red/Blue + Darkness/Time + Demo, and so far the 3DS one is the "worst" of them all.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Yugi

Does the 3DS have games already on the system when you get it?

Clanker37

Quote from: Yugi on June 29, 2013, 12:28:53 AMDoes the 3DS have games already on the system when you get it?
Unless you count Miis, AR shooter thingy (Which is actually pretty cool) and standard DSi pre-loaded stuff, then no.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Yugi on June 29, 2013, 12:28:53 AMDoes the 3DS have games already on the system when you get it?

You could always get the special 3DS XL based on Animal Crossing, or the upcoming one based on Mario & Luigi RPG 4. Those two come loaded with those games.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

Is there any good games on the E-shop I can get for free?

Waddle Bro

No, but search for free games on the eShop. Maybe you find something! I recommend Swapnote.

SlowPokemon

For just a few bucks you can get some awesome games. Super Mario Land 2 is on there for under $3 I think
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MasterProX

Kid Icarus: Uprising is a must-have, even if you've never heard of Kid Icarus or don't like it. It's just too awesome to not have. Besides, the multiplayer in it is super fun. Fire Emblem: Awakening is also amazing. Another must-have, only unless you're very bitterly against strategy games. (I don't like them in general, but FE:A is one of the best 3DS games I've ever played.)

Resident Evil: Revelations and Metal Gear Solid 3 are also really cool, if you're into those kinds of games.

Any games I didn't mention either weren't good enough to deserve a mention from me, or suck ass.