News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD Discussion

Started by DonValentino, September 10, 2013, 02:58:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonValentino

Can't wait to get my Ganondorf figurine with the special edition~~ ;D

Also, good to know that Nintendo will be upgrading the music too! I can't wait to hear Molgera's battle theme.

BlackDragonSlayer

Hrrrm... the Wind Waker bundle might be a good opportunity to get a Wii U...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

DonValentino

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on September 10, 2013, 02:59:47 AMHrrrm... the Wind Waker bundle might be a good opportunity to get a Wii U...

Just found a video of an unboxing of the bundle, if someone's interested. Looks stunning.

Pit0010

WHY AUSTRALIA! WHY YOU NO GIVE US THE SPECIAL EDITION OF WIND WAKER HD TT^TT
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

JDMEK5

I personally don't particularly like the idea of no physical copy of the game with the bundle. Maybe I'm just weird, but I like having games that take up lots of room on the shelf. :P (Also why DS cases are the worst and N64 boxes are the best)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

TheZeldaPianist275

Yeah, I desperately hope I get this for Christmas.  It's...soo.... beautiful

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Honestly if I had the money (ugh college is too expensive) I'd get the Wii U / Wind Waker bundle. It's a good deal.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

Quote from: DonValentino on September 10, 2013, 02:58:12 AMNintendo will be upgrading the music too!

Up until reading that, I did not give a rip about this game.
Does anyone know if Tingle co-op will still be an option? That was soo much fun in the GCN version.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Waddle Bro

Quote from: spitllama on September 11, 2013, 07:17:00 AMUp until reading that, I did not give a rip about this game.
I still don't. I'll just get the soundtrack, because I don't like buying the game that I already own.

Roz~

Ugh
WiiU Bundle
or
Ganondorf figure
That is the question.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DonValentino

Quote from: spitllama on September 11, 2013, 07:17:00 AMDoes anyone know if Tingle co-op will still be an option? That was soo much fun in the GCN version.

Since the Tingle Tuner was entirely removed and replaced by the Tingle Bottle, I don't think so. :P
But now you can leave really useful messages to other people you don't know to help them and entertain their adventure! /sarcasm

I will not use the Tingle Bottle. Never. It's just stupid.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Olimar12345

Will the Ganondorf figure be available in the US?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MasterProX

I feel that the Zelda Wii U is gonna become like the Zelda 3DS; it's a reasonable, but still expensive, price during the pre-order time period / early on after it's released. But a couple months later, it's impossible to find a new one for anything less than $500. (Did that make sense?)

I really want the Wii U bundle because the gold design looks badass, but since it doesn't come with a physical copy of the game, and I don't have much money to waste right now...  :-\