News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

I need challenging piano pices to play.

Started by Link, May 17, 2008, 08:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Link

What are some pices that are on the hard side to learn. Doesn't matter if its from ninsheetmusic, classical music or whatever. I need the practice and want to start making piano videos.

I was part of this forum a long time ago (early 07?).

MasterPenguin

Clicky

You'll need to type it twice because it's vgmusic.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

blah54

learn the "Princess Secret Slide" theme for Super Mario 64... there's a good sheet for it on GMT...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

pumpy_heart

Doom Dragon Battle (Or "Final Battle" as someone who will go unnamed listed it on the site...) from Golden Sun 2.
I arranged it....and I would call it pretty difficult. Check it out.

Palagerini

Quote from: pumpy_heart on May 21, 2008, 08:42:57 AMDoom Dragon Battle (Or "Final Battle" as someone who will go unnamed listed it on the site...) from Golden Sun 2.

Wait wasn't that the near impossible song? anyway the legend of zelda overworld theme is somewhat hard....
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Gu4n

Quote from: Palagerini on May 21, 2008, 03:28:06 PM
Quote from: pumpy_heart on May 21, 2008, 08:42:57 AMDoom Dragon Battle (Or "Final Battle" as someone who will go unnamed listed it on the site...) from Golden Sun 2.

Wait wasn't that the near impossible song? anyway the legend of zelda overworld theme is somewhat hard....

Even I can play it.

The-Real-Link

Quote from: Gamer4250 on May 18, 2008, 10:40:16 AMBeethoven's Piano Sonata op. 13 in C minor "Pathetique"

Do ALL THREE MOVEMENTS :P
Oh man! I love that one! One of my favorite Beethoven Sonatas.
Anyways. Pretty much anything by Franz Liszt is going to be insane! The JS Bach Prelude and Fuges are nice. Ummm....Chopin's Nocturnes are very pretty.
OOH! Final Fantasy IX Piano Collections - Vamo 'alla Flamenco! (I'm learning that one)

Echo

It's not that hard, you just need to practice the scales. Reading it is annoying at some parts though.

Axaj

Rachmaninoff's Prelude in C# minor.  I'm learning it, and it's really hard.  Really.

Dissonantharmony

Debussy-Reflet's dans l'eau, his preludes (especially number 7 in book 1 and 12 in book 2)
Copland-The Cat and the Mouse
Beethoven-Appasionata (sonata, especially 3rd mvt)
Liszt-Transcendential etudes

Very hard shit there. i can play some but... whoo... good luck.

ZeldaFan

try this one lol

I'm also looking for piano pieces, of a different sort

the kind i want are songs like the Twilight Princess Trailer, or songs from modern composers.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

NickTheBassoonist

Through the Fire and Flames for piano.

>_>