News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

YUGI V BLUEFLOWER VG MUSIC FIGHT! - Round 1

Started by Yugi, September 20, 2013, 04:19:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is the bottom of the sea like?

Yes
No

Yugi

So it turns out that both me and blueflower like VG Music (Surprise Surprise), and, while I was waiting for the games I got off the humble bundle, I realised, I had nothing to do during my school holidays, the TWG was taking a stupid long time, no-one was posting any more characters in the Ranking thing, and indie games could only take me so long.

So, I Suddenly came up with a thought, "Why don't I host a competition on the forum about music, and FACE off against my best friend on the forum." And thus, this was born.

So, pretty much, each of us posts a different song every day, and the NSM community votes on which song is "better". After a While, we tally up the wins, and the person with less wins gives the person with more wins a prize of some sort.

Yugi's Songs
[/url]

Blueflower's Songs
[close]

Blueflower doesn't seem to be responding to me on steam, so I'll post the first two songs tomorrow.

[close]

Yugi

huh

Am I the only one who can't see the bottom half of the post?

Waddle Bro

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

It's in the forum games for a reason.

Also, Yugi, remember that we're in different time zones and I have a thing called "school".  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999