News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Instagram

Started by braix, August 19, 2014, 06:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Saria has one for her RATS that you should all follow. It's da best.

I don't have Instagram, because it's so mainstream. Besides, I have a DSLR so using my phone for the same thing is a bit weird.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

braix

Quote from: Ruto on August 19, 2014, 10:30:32 PMSaria has one for her RATS that you should all follow. It's da best.

I don't have Instagram, because it's so mainstream. Besides, I have a DSLR so using my phone for the same thing is a bit weird.
Aren't they hamsters?
Lol
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

We should just do a social media thread instead of all these separate ones IMO.

braix

Quote from: Dude on August 20, 2014, 02:42:08 AMWe should just do a social media thread instead of all these separate ones IMO.
That would be nice, actually.
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Ruto

Quote from: zoroark1264 on August 19, 2014, 10:34:48 PMAren't they hamsters?
Lol

Hey, I had to make that joke before Kefka does. She said you already followed her? Hahaha.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

braix

Quote from: Ruto on August 20, 2014, 11:46:17 AMHey, I had to make that joke before Kefka does. She said you already followed her? Hahaha.
Ya. xD

DrP

I instagram pretty much everything (though it's mostly food and selfies)

@nkonny

braix