News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Regarding the Halberd

Started by souperchicken, June 12, 2013, 03:51:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

souperchicken

Jesse J.K. made an arrangement of "The Halberd" from Kirby Super Star (8 Games in One!). I absolutely love the game and the song. But this arrangement? Not so much. The beginning has a melody that sounds nothing like the original (except for rhythm). You can listen to the original here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZs-6iZmwQo. Jesse J.K.'s arrangement can be viewed here: http://www.ninsheetm.us/sheetmusic.php?series=Kirby. If someone could replace that arrangement, that would be great.

blueflower999

Should this go under "Music", or is Feedback the right thread for this?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

I would say the Requests board, since he's requesting an arrangement. I think theres been a few times where someone has requested a song even though one was already arranged simply because they didn't like the arrangement

souperchicken

Should I repost this to requests?

blueflower999

Generally when I want a sheet fixed because I don't like the original, I just make the request to a specific arranger that prefers to arrange from the series that the sheet is from.

But maybe that's just me.

And no, you shouldn't repost it. Ask a mod to move it.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FierceDeity

I think the most frustrating part about the arrangement is that it kinda ignores most of the original bassline, but keeps the parts of it that don't translate nearly as well to piano :/ I also love this game and its music, so if I find the time, I might take a crack at it.
...Don't hold your breath, though, haha.

JDMEK5

I felt the same way when I saw this arrangement. Unfortunately there are others like this as well; this isn't the only time this happens.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26