News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Snack Battle!

Started by JDMEK5, October 02, 2013, 07:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the subject expansion?

You bet!
I'll go with it. (Meh)
Nope. Too complicated and overhyped at this point.
Nope. (Other reason)

JDMEK5

Quote from: FierceDeity on October 06, 2013, 12:10:01 AMWE SHALL HAVE A BATTLE ROYALE OF DESSERTS
A SNACK-OFF, IF YOU WILL
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 05, 2013, 11:21:53 PMSnacks and/or desserts suggested by the community?
I like the sound of that. Post with your favorite snacks and those that get seconded by at least two other people will earn a spot on the new poll I'll make if we have less than 8 after enough time goes by. (Although I do have another idea cooking (Pardon the pun!) if we get tons of different suggestions that are all very popular...)

So basically a post will/may consist of a snack suggestion, plus a seconding of a previously voted snack. You may second more than once for different snacks, but only once per snack. Ever. I'll keep updating the OP with the new info. Seconds are anonymous on the OP.

Oh and healthy snacks like broccoli, carrots, and kakarots cannot posted. ;)

Since it was such a one sided vote, pudding is automatically on as a poll option.

And to clarify, desserts can compete. (Such as sundaes, pastries, etc. (And as long as they aren't ultimately "healthy". (For example, a plain fruit salad by itself would be considered too healthy, but a carrot cake would be fine)))

The winner will be crowned the "NSM Snack-Of-Choice"!
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

I agree with sunnydelight Oreos might be a popular choice.
unmotivated

JDMEK5

I'll throw the last vote in for Oreos. They're in.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Olimar12345

I'm sure Bloop would agree with me that Pringles had better make the cut! :P
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

UnknownKirbyMan

Coffee cake for me.
I'll post a picture ours next time we make it.

Seconding Pringles.
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

FierceDeity

I would like to put in the third vote for pringles.

Also, if Krispy Kreme is valid for this, I'd like to nominate that.

sunnydelight18

I second Krispy Kreme, or doughnuts in general.

MaestroUGC

Krispy Kreme shall reign supreme.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

JDMEK5

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 08, 2013, 09:07:30 AMI'm sure Bloop would agree with me that Pringles had better make the cut! :P
I c hwat u did zer!... :P (#pringles #cut #pun #hilarious)

My Arrangements

mikey

I'm sorry I don't get it.  Is the word "cut" the pun?
unmotivated

JDMEK5

He said "cut" in regards to potato chips. I'm not explaining it any further. :P

My Arrangements

mikey

Okay 2 things: One, how many snacks do we need before the snack battle starts?  Two, I'd like to vote in Twizzlers(or licorice in general) because they're delicious and chewy.
unmotivated

FierceDeity

Uh, excuse me, if you're lumping twizzlers in with redvines, I'm gonna have to stop you right there.
Ain't gonna have none of that cherry-flavored shit in my house (or any of the other flavors, for that matter).
Also, I nominate redvines as a singular entity.