Main Menu

The Official "Nocturne is an idiot" thread

Started by mikey, October 03, 2013, 12:33:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Okay, some of you may remember this post by SlowPokemon:

QuoteOne day you're going to look back at all your old posts and cringe

It just happened.

So with that, I give a formal and casual apology for being an (spammer I guess???) ignorant fool, and a remedy that most of you probably don't care about. :D

GL HF
unmotivated

Waddle Bro

and you spam by making an unnecessary topic

JDMEK5

Quote from: Waddle Bro on October 03, 2013, 12:56:58 PMand you spam by making an unnecessary topic
I think he wanted to make a statement to everyone, WB. Although, if you really think hard about it, this probably could've gone in the "Post Your Thought Of The Moment Thread". Oh well. Just remember that point for future reference, Nocturne.

Anyways, I'm going to go right ahead and comment on this:

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 03, 2013, 12:33:33 PMIt just happened.
XD I would've been the same way when I arrived on the scene if I hadn't been so shy. But I still have those old posts and topics that I read and think "Ugh, what an idiot I was!".

If what you say is true, we're glad the nonsensical off-topic spamming and such is over. Don't get us wrong here, Nocturne. We're glad you're here; just make sure you don't overdo it. (Making this thread would be an example of that)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

this is going to be one of the posts you look back on and cringe

I don't think I'm getting through to you. I'm just helping your future self here. Delete this topic. We accept your apology, now stop spamming.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

JDMEK5

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 03, 2013, 02:15:23 PMDelete this topic.
I don't think you can delete topics... I had a look but I don't think you can. :/ Is there a way I'm unaware of?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

JDMEK5

My Arrangements

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

I dunno, even if I can't delete this (I WILL try)  Maybe you guys should just leave it open just cause.  You can post in it.
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

No. Press the "delete topic" button next to "reply." If not I'm calling for a mod to delete it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

KefkaticFanatic

Yea I had already decided I was going to delete this before I even opened the thread, but I think I'll just lock it so you have some time to think about your own foolishness.

me irl
[close]

Winter