News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

TWG 60: 2fool4skool

Started by Bird, October 10, 2013, 10:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

No it wouldn't? Everyone is going to be really paranoid in this game for "Is this person actually a wolf or just acting suspicious to get killed?" that its worth a shot. If you can see why a wolf would do it I don't get why you think a human can't, it's basically the same

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles on October 11, 2013, 05:11:14 PMNo it wouldn't? Everyone is going to be really paranoid in this game for "Is this person actually a wolf or just acting suspicious to get killed?" that its worth a shot. If you can see why a wolf would do it I don't get why you think a human can't, it's basically the same
Remember Liggy in Game of Wolves? Even though he claimed he had a non-overriding victory condition (which he did; the only difference with this game being that we can be certain of the fools' victory conditions), some people were really suspicious of him anyways.
Also, your comparison doesn't make much sense: FSM wasn't just acting suspicious; he directly claimed. :P

Also, I never said that that would make him a wolf, at least in my recent posts. You said that FSM wasn't a fool, but I was asking you what that would make him if he wasn't, whether he'd be a human or a wolf (and implying that such an action wouldn't exactly be the best to try as either).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

The Wolves are our greatest help in this game since they know who the wolves aren't.

We should try communicate with them by asking them to lynch an odd/even numbered of player if the player we lynched was a wolf or not.

Greg

The wolves are not going to help us unless there's a real emergency (like they know that the lynch target is the last fool or something like that).

@Bubbles, I'm going to have to disagree with you. There is no reason for a normal human to confuse everyone so much, and there's too much risk that we wouldn't believe them and would lynch them anyway.
This is also why I think FSM is probably not a wolf, because if he ever acts suspicious in any way(and he's certainly going to be under scrutiny from now on) we'll be on his case immediately. The wolves would be risking a lot by playing this way.

I suppose we'll see, though. We don't really have a whole lot of evidence at this point, and FSM certainly might be a wolf.

fank009

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on October 11, 2013, 05:33:32 PMThe Wolves are our greatest help in this game since they know who the wolves aren't.

We should try communicate with them by asking them to lynch an odd/even numbered of player if the player we lynched was a wolf or not.

... greg said it best, but to put in english, WAIT WHAT???
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Bubbles

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 11, 2013, 05:21:21 PMAlso, your comparison doesn't make much sense: FSM wasn't just acting suspicious; he directly claimed. :P
Except that wasn't a comparison. I said that acting suspicious would get you lynched, and acting human would get you wolfed. FSM's route doesn't make sense either way, so its an unlikely Fool plan.

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 11, 2013, 05:21:21 PMAlso, I never said that that would make him a wolf, at least in my recent posts. You said that FSM wasn't a fool, but I was asking you what that would make him if he wasn't, whether he'd be a human or a wolf (and implying that such an action wouldn't exactly be the best to try as either).
Quote from: Bubbles on October 11, 2013, 03:02:04 PMThis doesn't necessarily mean hes a wolf or a human, since that is a strategy for both parties to avoid death.

@Greg: While I see your point, I wouldn't put it past some skilled humans to try it. Being believed a fool by everyone is close to immortality

And I'm not sure if TBWCW is serious or not

The_Subjective_Thought

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 11, 2013, 10:53:05 AMHello there, Mr. Fool.

let me start by giving you a little information. I am a wolf. Whether or not you choose to believe me is up to you, seeing as how it isn't really a concern to you. We have agreed that I be the one to communicate with you, as this is my first time being a wolf, and for our teams' sake, I am the weakest player.

Okay, so we're all aware I'm playing Silly Buggers. Me doing this has piqued the wolves interests.

Here's the pm I received.

Love you guys.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Greg

...what the hell.

I'm confused.

also wasn't the phase supposed to end like 2 hours ago

Bird

1. FSM-Reapr
2. MaestroUGC
3. vermilionvermin
4. Waddle Bro
5. The_Subjective_Thought
6. davy
7. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
8. fank009
9. Mashi
10. Bubbles
11. Olimar12345
12. Greg
13. BlackDragonSlayer

-------------------------------------------------------------

The Boy Who Cried Wolf is dead. It is now Day 1. Day 1 ends Sunday, October 13th at 8:00 PM CST. 7 greens and 5 reds remain.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Greg

Anyway, I'm pretty sure Olimar is a fool. There's literally no reason for the wolves to contact a fool.

Safety on Maestro for now.

Bubbles

The fools don't know each other, right?

fank009

Quote from: Bubbles on October 11, 2013, 08:33:26 PMThe fools don't know each other, right?
More than likely no (they are independents
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Olimar12345

Guys this is ridiculous. I had my suspicions that TST's pm was forged, but that one from me is OBVIOUSLY fake. It takes literally no effort to create fake quotes from pms. Look, I'll even make one:

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 27, 2013, 01:05:54 PMTotes not fake jk it is lolololol

Since private messages are private, they only link you to the sender's profile. Hell, even if you did post a sincere pm, you could easily alter the text.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

And just so we're clear, I claim to the human team.

Also, Greg, why maestro?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

The_Subjective_Thought

Well it's Olimar's word against mine.

Make of it all what you will.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!