[Wii] Sonic Unleashed - "Chun-Nan Dragon Road (Day)"

Started by MasterProX, May 11, 2012, 08:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterProX

I wonder why I didn't request this, like, when I first joined these forums, but anyway...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N40ANWV6TZU

If it wouldn't be too much to ask, it'd help a lot if someone arranged a duet of this song for me.

Shadoninja

Quote from: MasterProX on May 11, 2012, 08:48:08 PMI wonder why I didn't request this, like, when I first joined these forums, but anyway...

Probably because it was requested twice before
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

MasterProX

Quote from: Shadoninja on May 11, 2012, 09:09:14 PMProbably because it was requested twice before

Ah.  Does that mean that this topic should be, like, deleted or moved or something?

Shadoninja

Quote from: MasterProX on May 12, 2012, 12:44:54 PMAh.  Does that mean that this topic should be, like, deleted or moved or something?

I'll keep the thread up because you're requesting a duet version and to bring new attention to the song.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

MasterProX

Quote from: Shadoninja on May 12, 2012, 07:40:48 PMI'll keep the thread up because you're requesting a duet version and to bring new attention to the song.

Alright then... I'll just hope someone starts work on this song, then.  *waits*

MasterProX

Bump.

Soon, I will have enough requests to cover the whole first page of the requests section... hehehehe...

MasterProX

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN...

Bump.

Quote from: MasterProX on June 23, 2013, 08:53:44 PMSoon, I will have enough requests to cover the whole first page of the requests section... hehehehe...

FierceDeity

Quote from: MasterProX on June 23, 2013, 08:53:44 PMSoon, I will have enough requests to cover the whole first page of the requests section... hehehehe...
That...is not a good thing.