News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Dangan Ronpa Discussion

Started by Yugi, November 21, 2013, 12:54:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Quote from: Bubbles on February 08, 2014, 10:17:40 PMOther than that, none of those games seem too appealing to me.

BUT

IN PERSONA 4 YOU CAN

MAKE BONDS WITH PEOPLE

AND THEN USE THOSE BONDS

TO DESTROY THEIR REPRESSED EMOTIONS

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 08, 2014, 09:21:06 PMForgot about Persona, and I'd try Final Fantasy X. Didn't see anything else I was interested in though

FFX is da shit.
Dangan Ronpa looks great, but eh I don't really wanna buy a Vita.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

Yeaaaaah I don't wanna buy a Vita for one day, so I'll watch an LP. But I'm really happy with the voices - they sound great.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

Apparently theres a pretty big chance that Johnny Yong Bosch is going to voice someone in SDR2. Any ideas? I'm betting on either monomi Hinata or koizumi Kuzuryuu, since Komaeda is already taken

Nebbles

I feel like I should know that name. Who else has he voiced?

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

A bunch of different roles, but mainly the reason why I posted it here was because he voiced Koizumi from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

You can see his full bio here, but personally the highlights are Yukio from Blue Exorcist, Izaya from Durarara!!, and Brock from Pokemon Origins. You've probably heard his voice somewhere, its pretty distinct

ninja'd: I was going to add that Slow has a man crush on him but I think he just did that for me

Yugi

I would like to see Kuzuyuu voiced by Adaichi

SlowPokemon

Bubbles

Quote from: Bubbles on February 18, 2014, 05:29:45 PMApparently theres a pretty big chance that Johnny Yong Bosch is going to voice someone in SDR2. Any ideas? I'm betting on either monomi Hinata or koizumi Kuzuryuu, since Komaeda is already taken
Well Kuzuryuu was confirmed for Steve Prince (whoever that is), so I guess he's out. I still think he would fit best as Komaeda, but oh well.

I'm kinda hoping he doesn't end up with Gundam Tanaka, since I don't think his mysterious voice is quite the mysterious that Gundam needs. I think that's more likely than Hinata though

Yugi

Would a "favourite case" poll be too spoilery if I just listed the cases and their numbers?

SlowPokemon

Just here to announce that it looks like I might be buying a Vita, and Danganronpa is my first order of business. So I'll be avoiding this thread for quite some time, at least until I play the game.

Nebbles

Quote from: Yugi on February 21, 2014, 05:56:15 PMWould a "favourite case" poll be too spoilery if I just listed the cases and their numbers?

Well... as long as you list no names, you should be okay?

Bubbles

Todd Haberkorn is going to be in SDR2 too

Ohh man I'm getting really close to buying the Vita and these 2 games (or at least buying the games for my friend then using her system :P)

Yugi

https://epicmafia.com/game/2872414?password=4d3bd4a46a8b96a3fa32bc2e4cbab29486b3604d#
https://epicmafia.com/game/2872481?password=4d3bd4a46a8b96a3fa32bc2e4cbab29486b3604d

Funniest games I've had.

I was Owari and Kuwata/Town Crier Respectivily.

EDIT: Also I should mention that the second game has minor spoilers for the first game.