News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Chat logs

Started by KefkaticFanatic, February 22, 2008, 07:58:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

I'm surprised she knows what LSD is considering I had to explain *special ed* one day

mikey

Quote from: Altissimo on September 12, 2015, 10:43:15 PMI'm surprised she knows what LSD is considering I had to explain *special ed* one day
he was trolling you >.>
do you REALLY think he had an IQ of 73
unmotivated

Nebbles

I mean, I'm still convinced they're the most elaborate troll to have ever existed.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Altissimo

Naaaah I'm thinking with the sheer amount of persistence that there's no way. Some people legitimately are that stupid.

Besides even if TG is a troll it kinda falls into this

so it doesn't matter either way

SlowPokemon

I'm convinced ThatGamer is actually a compulsive liar.

Like, a legit troll would go all out or at least try to annoy people. ThatGamer doesn't have a malicious attitude. They're just constantly telling stories that are obviously lies and show no sign of admitting that they weren't telling the truth. They either are so insecure that they need to make everything up, or they just get off on it, but either way I think it's a compulsion thing.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Altissimo

TG is definitely a compulsive liar, but that's not inherently the same as trolling. I know you aren't saying that Slow but I'm just clarifying for my own sake I guess

InsigTurtle

Quote from: Nebbles on September 12, 2015, 11:02:01 PMI mean, I'm still convinced they're the most elaborate troll to have ever existed.

Well... I've seen worse. But I'm not going to post the link to give them any ideas.

mikey

King Sammer was actually a good troll.  I liked him.
I like a good troll on occasion especially when I'm the culprit
unmotivated

blueflower999

[6:14:37 PM] Blueflower999: OH that's right
[6:14:43 PM] Blueflower999: would you mind telling me how to find that one gerjigger
[6:14:47 PM] Blueflower999: with the Mega Man X Mavericks
[6:14:56 PM] Dudeman: Gee, thanks for being so specific.
[6:15:00 PM] Blueflower999: THE THINGER
[6:15:03 PM] Dudeman: Right.
[6:15:11 PM] Blueflower999: Do you know what I'm talking about
[6:15:29 PM] Dudeman: You do a thing to that other thing while doing something with something and that should do a thing to the stuff.
[6:15:40 PM] Dudeman: No, I don't.
[6:15:47 PM] Blueflower999: I CAN'T BREATHE
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

Olimar12345 - Today 12:24 AM
> mlf was talking at me about wanting to be a mod for the umpteenth time, he randomly said that he didn't want to be like maestro and pester someone until the got what he wanted, and I said "um have you scrolled up lately?"

Looks like MLF needs a rawst berry because he just got burned

braix

I would be a great mod don't you guys think? I have all the perfect traits and more! Honest, kind, humble, just, and old!
Vote for braixen1264 today!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: braixen1264 on September 20, 2015, 10:48:39 PMI would be a great mod don't you guys think? I have all the perfect traits and more! Honest, kind, humble, just, and old!
Vote for braixen1264 today!
https://www.facebook.com/emceemikey/posts/419439431597393
unmotivated

Dude

I still have no clue why anyone would want to be a mod unless they have a personal beef with someone and try to ban them for no reason.

Ruto

Quote from: Dude on September 20, 2015, 11:31:46 PMI still have no clue why anyone would want to be a mod unless they have a personal beef with someone and try to ban them for no reason.

episode context
Employee: And what are your reasons for wanting a little brother?"
Homer's brain: Don't say revenge, don't say revenge.
Homer: Uh, revenge.
[close]

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Altissimo

I don't know why Maestro is an exception (haven't been here long enough) but usually, pestering your way into modship does not a good mod make and in fact shows that you have the OPPOSITE of preferred mod qualities.
Source: I've been at a lot of forums. A lot