News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Chat logs

Started by KefkaticFanatic, February 22, 2008, 07:58:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

wow look at that, maestro being an asshole

who saw that coming?

Olimar12345

I don't know what you're talking about, who DIDN'T see that coming?

Or was that supposed to be sarcasm?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

I'm glad I don't have to have NSM drama on skype. >_>
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

K-NiGhT

from what i'm seeing, you two are kind of being toxic assholes and maestro is getting sick of it. can't understand how you can go into a chat, provoke people, then complain when you get kicked.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Olimar12345

But it was kicked without warning or reason!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 30, 2015, 11:02:53 PMBut it was kicked without warning or reason!
you know exactly why you were kicked, and any other sort of behavior feigning ignorance is just being whiny and juvenile.

Dude

I find it funny that maestro even had to make another chat after he got kicked out of the first one to take all the undesirables.

Olimar12345

@K Sure is easy to talk big while I'm not in the chat. In fact, you guys weren't talking at all while I was there. So what is everyone so pissy about?

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Dude on November 30, 2015, 11:10:04 PMI find it funny that maestro even had to make another chat after he got kicked out of the first one to take all the undesirables.
To be fair, that chat was made to keep out "the undesirables."
Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 30, 2015, 11:11:19 PM@K Sure is easy to talk big while I'm not in the chat. In fact, you guys weren't talking at all while I was there. So what is everyone so pissy about?
No one is "pissy" about anything. You were told a few times to stop spamming images in the chat, and you didn't, so you were kicked. You were let back in, proceeded to do the same thing, then were kicked again. It's pretty straightforward, and I don't see how complaining here is even helping your case to begin with.

Olimar12345

But when I came back my posting was to an extremely lesser degree and I was given a limit to which I strictly upheld!

Dude

Quote from: K-NiGhT on November 30, 2015, 11:14:18 PMTo be fair, that chat was made to keep out "the undesirables."
but only Ruto can add people now so it has to be ok'd by her, so I'm pretty sure if you're in that one and not the other or both, you're an undesirable.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 30, 2015, 11:17:16 PMBut when I came back my posting was to an extremely lesser degree and I was given a limit to which I strictly upheld!
this is extremely incorrect. I believe you said the limit would be ten minutes. The first two immediately after I joined the chat were within 4 minutes. You then proceeded to post 3 within 5 minutes, two of which were within the same minute.
Quote from: Dude on November 30, 2015, 11:17:57 PMbut only Ruto can add people now so it has to be ok'd by her, so I'm pretty sure if you're in that one and not the other or both, you're an undesirable.
I left that chat of my own volition months prior, so I feel like you're grasping at straws here.

Dude

Well you're ok it's the other people I have problems with.

Olimar12345

@K Yeah but I was easing into it! Compared to my previous rate that took a lot of self control! i think one of those was actually ten minute you have to give me that

Still p.juvinile that you guys resort to crude "removing" of ppl before politely asking or talking about thingss