News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Getting back into NSM?

Started by insaneintherain, December 28, 2013, 05:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

insaneintherain

Hey guys, it's insaneintherain. I was here a long time ago and stopped checking the forums... and I'd like to get back into arranging.

But first, hi! How are you guys?

(not sure if right place for this topic x_x)

blueflower999

It would probably have been better to post this in the "I'm Away" topic or maybe even the Post Your Thoughts thread.

Regardless though, welcome back!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Sebastian

Welcome Back! The more arrangers the merrier :) 

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Olimar12345

Hey I remember you! Welcome back!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

insaneintherain

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 29, 2013, 10:54:43 AMHey I remember you! Welcome back!

Hey Olimar! Never got around to arranging Pikmin 2 :'(

Olimar12345

Well, don't feel bad-I never did either xD (Did revise a few old ones though, but the to-do list still stands)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

insaneintherain

The art of not getting stuff done :))

fingerz

Welcome back, insaneintherain! :D

You're name always reminded me of a song from a movie called 'Insane in the Membrane'... XD

Yah, my list of arrangements to do always reminds me of how slack I am. AND when I start chopping away at a few of 'em, more keep being added! :O
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn