News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

TWG 63: Second Chances

Started by Bird, January 07, 2014, 05:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

Quote from: Toby on January 08, 2014, 02:14:11 PMWhy are you guys trying to prove Mashi is human. If he is human he is trying to catch the wolves... :/
No one is trying to prove he's human. He's given no evidence of his humanity. We're simply discussing his claim most likely being false.

Thanks for the sarcasm, spit. ;P
Party Hard!
[close]

Dude

Post to say I'm paying attention.

K, now going to bed, good night.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dude on January 08, 2014, 02:38:42 PMPost to say I'm paying attention.

wait dude you forgot to send in the wolfing now who will i wolf
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Checking in and also heading to the chat for a bit.

Edit: chat is barren :C
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Oh F**k, I forgot you can't edit posts here! I swear I only added that edit section :C
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Quote from: Dude on January 08, 2014, 02:38:42 PMPost to say I'm paying attention.

nvm eating chinese while watching anime, then going to bed.

Kman96

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 08, 2014, 02:41:38 PMwait dude you forgot to send in the wolfing now who will i wolf
obvious wolf is obvious
Party Hard!
[close]

Dude

Ok, so I'm thinking the Medium should claim so we can get all the specials together.

good idea y/n?

Greg

A Medium claim makes a lot of sense, actually. I don't have any problems with it.

Kman96

Quote from: Bird on January 07, 2014, 05:31:59 PMNight 1 ends in two days on Thursday, January 9th at 9:00 Central Time (10:00 Eastern).
Ahhhhhhh is this AM or PM?? Bird?
Party Hard!
[close]

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

vermilionvermin

If we do it, we need to be really quick about it so the alliance is set up before the start of Day 1.  That means that everyone claims to the Medium regardless of their role.  For newer players, "claiming" refers to one of two concepts.  When we suggest that the Medium claim to the thread, that means that the Medium tells everyone in the thread who they are.  At this point, that player is trustworthy.  Then comes the second meaning of the word "claim".  Everyone sends a PM to the medium telling the medium what role they are. 

Mashi

None of the Wolves have claimed to me yet???

Also, I agree with the Medium claiming plan, but I worry about it being a bit late to enact it; it seems a bit risky to have the Medium claim, be checked for no counterclaims, and then have all the Specials claim.  However, claiming Day 1 is potentially riskier, since the Medium may possibly be killed by chance.

So if the Medium wants to help set up an alliance, it would be best to claim promptly this Phase.

The_Subjective_Thought

I think the medium claiming is a bad idea in that they will most likely be killed.

The fact the wolves have two kills to utilise as well as the lack of guard powers means it's practically suicide.

We could potentially resurrect the medium through use of the vote however they will likely be killed again the next night.

POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Bird

And as a reminder, the medium cannot use any of his/her powers while dead. Same goes for the Wolf Assassin.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die