TWG 63: Second Chances

Started by Bird, January 07, 2014, 05:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

There's 6 hours left until the end of the day phase.

If you haven't already, please send me a claim pm so I can at least patch together an alliance of some sort. I've only gotten one PM.

Thank you.
Party Hard!
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Kman96 on January 11, 2014, 12:59:03 PMThere's 6 hours left until the end of the day phase.
This also means that people need to completely decide a lynch, lest there be a KitB (I haven't really been keeping great track of the votes, but I think the votes between Verm and Nocturne are pretty close?).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: K-NiGhT on January 11, 2014, 12:56:12 PMI haven't been inactive intentionally :( i've been at honor band all day.

my lynch target will be Nocturne, purely because I need some time to read through the rest of the thread and see why people are even voting for me in the first place and make a defense if need be

my vote is on you due to you jumping on the bandwagon if noct/dude acting "irrationally" and I dont want noct or verm dead just yet. (something toby pointed out is making me think about verms humanity)
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

spitllama

Literally reading over the thread as we speak. I will have an educated decision in a bit.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

vermilionvermin

Toby:  The reason I said Mashi was my partner in the role PM was because it was a believable lie.  I had to tell Nocturne I had some partner, or my claim wouldn't be believable.  Nocturne had already shown willingness to believe that Mashi was a wolf in the thread, and since Mashi was dead, Nocturne couldn't ask him.  It also went really well with Mashi's claim of being the assassin.  The reason I claimed to have seered Nocturne green was, again, because it was a believable lie, but only if Nocturne was a wolf.  At the time, I thought Nocturne was claiming to have seered me orange.  If he was the human seer, he'd know I was lying about being a wolf.  If he was the Master Wolf Shaman, he wouldn't.

Other incriminating things that cropped up since my last post:

Quote22:35:33: <nocturne> verm was seered yellow
Somehow, Nocturne is in contact with a seer other than Kman who claimed to have seered me yellow last night.  Now, that's suspicious in the first place because all seers other than the seer Kman is claiming to be are wolves.  He also knew beforehand about the red Mashi seering.  So Nocturne's in contact with at least one wolf.  But it's also suspicious because I think it's pretty obvious that this seer's lying about being a seer at all.  There are no yellow roles in this game.  And I'm pretty sure any actual seering result would probably say the word orange instead of yellow, since most seerings read something like.

Quote from: fake seeringVerm is orange

and less importantly:

QuoteAs soon as he realized that I wasn't on his side
A wolf can be a lot more confident than a human that a player isn't on their side.

vermilionvermin

Spit:  I'll be hanging out in the chatroom for a little bit if you want to talk about me or Nocturne.

vermilionvermin

Kman:  Maybe this is against the rules for you to say, but did bird actually say the color red in the seer PM he sent you or did he just color Mashi's name red?  The reason I'm asking is because I want to know if Nocturne's mystery seer was lying.

Kman96

Quote from: vermilionvermin on January 11, 2014, 03:57:12 PMKman:  Maybe this is against the rules for you to say, but did bird actually say the color red in the seer PM he sent you or did he just color Mashi's name red?  The reason I'm asking is because I want to know if Nocturne's mystery seer was lying.
I, too, am unsure of the exact rules pertaining to the information you request, but the PM I received had Mashi's name highlighted in red. I hope that helps clear things up.

But, while I have the chance, I'm going to switch my vote to Nocturne, because he has begun to look far more suspicious than he did in our conversation last night.
Party Hard!
[close]

Kman96

Also, I'm still collecting Claims! I only have a few, not nearly enough to make a capable alliance (of course, an alliance is an alliance, but such small numbers are not very helpful. I'll be looking over the day's posts and posting a suspicion list relatively soon. I don't plan to change my vote, but hopefully my second analyzation will help us decide what's direction to look towards next.
Party Hard!
[close]

Toby

I do hope that you aren't sharing your claims with dude, Kman. If dude is special then let him know the specials only and not anything else, I'm not sure how you can trust him.

spitllama

Wanna make sure I've got this down--

As a controversial character, claiming wolf assassin, the wolves would have liked to keep him in play for as long as possible, even if he did not actually hold that role. On that note, I'm assuming that the wolfings were for Greg and Subjective_Thought. So Mashi was vigi'd by a likely ignorant or paranoid megakiller, and the wolves were not targeting him.
So that almost ensures that Gregwas human. I also see little reason to revive Mashi since he was seer'd red.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 10, 2014, 04:37:41 PMI'm recalling my vote on verm for now.

For future reference, I'm 99% sure this isn't allowed. You can change, but not remove. And make sure to bold red your lynch votes.

Quote from: vermilionvermin on January 11, 2014, 12:44:40 PMMight as well change my revive vote to greg now that Mashi is red

lol what took you so long

The seer claim seems foolish to me. No guardian and no seer and no medium means we're left with just one megakiller who doesn't even know who to kill, and regular humans with no control over their abilities.
Submissions Page

mikey

I've just had a chat with JDMEK who assures me he's not inactive just not posting so I will change my vote for the FINAL time to k-NiGhT (or is it K-nIgHt?) and I'm also asking verm to consider what we talked about in the chat.
unmotivated

JDMEK5

Almost out of time so I'm typing quick here: Reviving greg, lynch-votiong Dude.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

mikey

so apparently it's
k-NiGhT
like this all bolded, red and jazz.
unmotivated

spitllama

K-Night because better than losing Nocturne atm
Submissions Page